Yikes! Biden authorized use of force - shoot to kill in Trump raid!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, May 21, 2024.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

We can’t make this up. Scary stuff friends. Our President Poopie Pants Joe Biden actually authorized the use of force in the raid on Trump. Is it just me or is this jackass trying to start a civil war.

First we were told the Sniffer ‘n Chief didn’t know about raid. Now we know he gave the green light on deadly force.

This is the government our forefathers warned us about.

2. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

More misleading b.s. coming out that is not true that causes more unrest in our country....law enforcement is always armed, it's part of their job for your safety and their's... not a "raid", it was a "search"...stick to the facts, tell it like it is and stop the b.s.....

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Of course it was a raid. A search is what happened after Biden’s lawyer was permitted to go in that garage before the authorities went in to see the documents that Biden took while he was a senator.

My father-in-law suffered from dementia before he passed away. The world is seeing the same symptoms we did. Diminished motor skills. Forgetting important names and events. Fabricated stories in which he only remembers bits and pieces of what happened and mixes places and dates.
    Pleasant one day and lashing out another, as he does when asked a question that he thinks will make him look bad.
    The last speech had to have 9 corrections made when he couldn’t even follow the script. I love it when he reads even the directions that are written on the teleprompter, PAUSE

If anyone thinks this guy is normal and NOT suffering from dementia, they are as delusional as he is. If your neighbors wife was treating her husband the way Jill is letting the DNC trot Joe around she would be investigated for elder abuse.

F*#k biden

Last edited: May 22, 2024
    Ken Cerney and Palos shooter like this.
  4. Flyersarebest

Anyone that denies Biden is a walking, or in his case a falling, stumbling, bumbling, disaster is just plain stupid.
    I can’t wait to hear all the President Trump bashers crying again when he gets back in the White House.

BTW, Biden WON’T be on the ticket so the demoRATS will have to pick ANOTHER puppet. A newsom/harris ticket should be fun to watch go down in flames.

Ken Cerney likes this.
  5. M Johnson

M Johnson Well-Known Member

Wow Flyers, I would've bet my left testicle that you were a democrat. ;)

6. Flyersarebest

And when you lost the bet, and your left nut, your nickname would be Ace.

7. M Johnson

That would be one of the better nicknames I've acquired. :)
    To the original topic, I just wonder who they would use deadly force against. After all President Trump wasn't there. And a person would have to be totally ignorant to think they didn't know that. So would they kill the federal officials who were there to protect and defend??
    If that scenario is correct, nobody is safe from those lunatics.

8. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Fact: that scenario is not correct

9. M Johnson

Ron, what proof do you have?? Please enlighten us.

10. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Proof ? Of what ?..that law enforcement were not there to kill people ? To even think thats why they were there is absurd! Law enforcement serve search warrants daily. They are all armed and occasionally are injured/killed doing their job. Hopefully, the many of private citizens carrying concealed weapons now are doing so for self protection and not to kill anyone.

11. M Johnson

Usually when people throw the word "fact" around, there is some kind of prove to back it up.
    I simply posed a question, never declared anyone was going to be killed.
    Typical Democrat; totally hyperbolic and doesn't read or comprehend well.

12. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

13. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

If you were coherent, ( get someone to explain to you your own post) " so would they kill the federal officials that were there to protect and defend??" " if that scenario is correct, blah blah b.s.

14. M Johnson

It's a hypothetical Ron. But truth is, you don't know anything to be a fact about any scenario that may occur.
    The reality is that federal agents have engaged in bad behavior in the past. And it is well documented.