WTS: Kolar PFS Stock Set with Custom Grip, Forearm, and Comb (Right Hand)

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ernest T, May 9, 2024.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

I sold both of my Kolar guns, so I no longer have a need for this PFS system which includes a standard Kolar grip and comb. Also included is a custom PFS Kolar grip, forearm, and comb set. If you have ever confused your gun in a rack with other guns this custom set will definitely fix that problem. The custom set is in great shape with just a couple of small chips/scuffs in the paint that are not noticeable on the gun.

Both the standard and custom grips are right handed. The standard and custom grip will fit all Kolar guns including the Max Trap, Max Lite Sporting, Trap Combo guns etc., except for the Trap Single. I used it on my Kolar Max Lite Sporting guns, and the included photo shows the custom set on a Max T/A from the person I bought it from (note that the PFS system in that photo is a different system than the one being sold here). Obviously, the gun is not included.

Includes a tool and parts set with all the screws, washers, extra weight, wrenches, etc. Also includes the instruction manual.

All for $1100 shipped CONUS.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

Couple of additional photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

4. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

I've been ask as to which version of PFS stock this is, so I contacted PFS and got this response:
    "This PFS is a current gen stock. It is the 3/16” drop version, which is meant to better accommodate sporting ribs in conjunction with the Ultimate Fit Comb."

5. George W Brook VI

George W Brook VI WyoGeorge

Was your max lite sporting and adjustable rib?

6. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

I've used the system on 2 different Max Lites: One was a Ramp Taper rib, and the other the Adjustable rib. Worked on both for me.

7. George W Brook VI

I need a neutral cast stock. Can it be adjusted to neutral?

8. George W Brook VI

Where is it located?

9. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

I believe that these stocks can be adjusted to neutral, but I will contact Steven at PFS and find out for sure and get back to you. I'm located in Lewisville, NC.

10. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member

I got a quick response from Steven at PFS.

The stock can be adjusted to a neutral cast.

The stock will work with a low rib gun or with a gun with an adjustable rib. If using the stock with an adjustable rib, then the Ultimate Fit Comb in conjunction with this system may be beneficial.

11. Ernest T

Ernest T Active Member