WTB WINCHESTER MODEL 12 HIGH RIB

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Anthony W Young, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Anthony W Young

Anthony W Young Well-Known Member

I have a Beretta 682 x trap with a super trap barrel 34"
    Ported full choke in a hard case i would like to trade for a winchester model 12
    High rib model 12 or i have cash please pm me thanks Tony

2. JSKOLAR1

JSKOLAR1 Mega Poster

That will be a hard one to find. I was looking for one for a couple years and I finally decided to send one to Roger Eubanks and 12 weeks later I have my High rib M12.

Good luck on your search
    JSKOLAR1

wpt likes this.
  3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Can you post a picture of the Model 12 with the high rib and the measurements .? Sounds like something I might be interested in trying on one of mine, you obviously have a adjustable comb also ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. JSKOLAR1

JSKOLAR1 Mega Poster

This is a 3 pin M12 and I had Eubanks install a Tapered rib with slanted pickets and 1/4” - 7/8” front to back. The POI is set at 80/20. I am planning on shooting it with out an adjustable comb for now and see how it turns out. I will have one installed this winter if needed. They went through the entire gun and they even reblued it. They did an awesome job.

JSKOLAR1

Attached Files:

wpt and rookieshooter like this.
  5. Anthony W Young

That is a very nice gun how much did they charge you for all the work

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Nice and appears to be nicely done, I can see me shooting one of my Model 12's looking like that .. I'm liking that a lot ... Thank you a bunch for the information .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Picture of the gun offered for trade ASAP or thread will be pulled.

8. Anthony W Young

9. Anthony W Young

This is the beretta 682x trap with one barrel a super trap
    34" ported fixed choke full .038