WTB PERAZZI NICKEL TMX TRIGGER…Don’t need one now

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Pasquale B., Sep 3, 2026.

  1. Pasquale B.

    Pasquale B. cacciatore

    I don’t know if these exist but I’m hopefully looking for a nickel plated and or engraved trigger guard /adjustable trigger for my TMX S Lusso.
    Please PM me with any info
    Thank you
     
  2. Pasquale B.

    Pasquale B. cacciatore

    Would also consider a precision gold pull trigger
    PM me!
    Thank you
     
  3. phil manno

    phil manno Active Member

    I have a stainless one and a precision gold
     
  4. T.P.S.

    T.P.S. Mega Poster Founding Member

    I have a Precision, but it is release.
    I have engraved nickel.
     
  5. doug young

    doug young Well-Known Member

    Hey Pat, I also have a couple that you may want
    to look at just let me know thank you
     
  6. Pasquale B.

    Pasquale B. cacciatore

    Thank you all
    Lots of great choices but decided to go another route.
    No longer looking
     
  7. phil manno

    phil manno Active Member

    Pasquale your precision gold trigger is ready for you.thanks
     
  8. Pasquale B.

    Pasquale B. cacciatore

    Thanks no longer looking