Why so much paperwork at Sparta?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Feb 25, 2021.

1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

I am getting pms asking why there is so much paperwork for a building.

Because there will be a roof over your head. Different rules in Illinois for vendors under roof.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Based on the Vendors getting screwed last year, I would not pay anything in advance ... You just never know, You know ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

After last years fiasco I wouldn't send 'em a dime. As is often said screw me once shame on you-screw me twice shame on me!

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I'm not a Lawyer but you can bet the abundance of paperwork leans (manipulates by wording ) the advantages toward the State of Illinois, not the renters or vendors who lease the spots ... "Act Of God" covers a lot of things and usually goes in favor of the renter, not the person/ company renting said property ... I would advise everyone to be extra careful when dealing with the Devil, based on past practices ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

pump gun guy likes this.
  5. pump gun guy

pump gun guy Active Member

When you are dealing with ILL. politicians it's more like an ACT OF SATAN !

wpt likes this.
  6. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

MOU ?

7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Affadaviates pointing out adhearances to fees & Obligations of the Vendors and Compliances of the ATA Expectations, possibility of failed obligations of the ATA Officers w/Financial obligations to ATA Members!
    MOU fulfillment
    GB.........................................DLS