Where's the "Family Guy At" ???

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Brent Paulus, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Brent Paulus

Brent Paulus Active Member Founding Member

No pictures from the State Shoot?? Ya on Vacation or are ya sick and down and out?? Really Miss Your Pictures and Updates. Hope All is Well??
    The "Gunny"

2. manordr

manordr Member

He was taking pictures yesterday. Not moving around as fast since he got the new body part.

3. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Thanks manor dr.

The doctor put the knife to a few old wrestling injuries. Even added a few parts. Will be posting on a different thread.

4. Brent Paulus

Brent Paulus Active Member Founding Member

Sure hope everything went well, and your on the recovery road to Happy Shooting.

5. HKMLOG32

HKMLOG32 Active Member Founding Member

He's there we stayed at the same motel. He was having problems with his trigger, but I think he got it fixed. I seen him yesterday after I got done shooting, he took my picture.

6. James344

James344 Well-Known Member

I saw him too. He wanted a picture of our lab Sophie, but she wasn't in the mood. Come on down to bank 1 tomorrow for squad 109 and she might feel better. Just don't try to get behind us. She's rather protective.

7. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

HK
    Adjusted the gun. Hopefully the new body parts the doc gave me will be in sync by the Cardinal Classic. I will try to get pictures for the SCTP national tournament.
    When Sophie is in the cart, there is a no camera zone. Business only!

8. James344

James344 Well-Known Member

If you had let her get to know you first, you would have had some luck. She doesn't care for someone sneaking up on mama. Even if you're not, if she thinks you are she won't appreciate it.