What would the world be like without Trump's Tweets or Gipson's Fantastic Direction

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by mango, Jul 3, 2017.

1. mango

mango Member

I was just thinking. It has been boring not hearing Gipson give "Fantastic Direction Speeches" and thinking how boring it would be without Trump's Tweets.

Has anyone checked on Gipson?

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I will say one thing for sure, if the people did the same exact thing against Obama there would of been hell to pay ... For some reason he got away with murder and people were afraid to confront him, many feel it is or was because he was a 1/2 breed, though I do not find that to be a satisfactory answer ... President Trump would be much better off to quit responding to all the BS and run the country as it should be run, ignoring the democrats totally and prosecute any and every one from the previous administration for any and all changes that would apply ... Lynn (The Talking Head ) Gipson gets paid not to think which he probably finds to be easy as he doles out all his BS about 20/30 million being generated and how great things are ... I do honestly feel he knows better but gets paid big money to be a Puppet for the EC and some of the BOD by spreading their Fanasstastic Direction claims ... Their are not enough members with the Cojones to stand together and force changes t be made so, it is what it is and will stay that way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...