Welcome to the Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, Jun 13, 2021.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

It is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of the Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm on americantrapshooter.com.. Formerly known as the Vanzant Skeet & Trap Range, we now continue to offer traditional skeet and trap to our guests under a new name as of 2010. We have chosen to leave technology behind and stuck with a time proven, simple, and safe shooting environment. We use old fashioned everything: a dirt road entrance, no street lights, vintage Winchester machines, land line phones, cash only, and push button cords on the fields.
    Our farm is very secluded. We like it that way. The goal is to allow shooters a chance to escape the stress of fast living, shoot without worries, and relax at a wonderful location in the Ozarks. We boarder the Mark Twain National Forest. The down range view is spectacular. Our clubhouse is heated and air conditioned, and has running water. Unlike typical public ranges, state run organizations, or governed clubs, this range is my private range. You will feel like you’re shooting in my backyard, because you are! We have 2 skeet fields and one trap overlay to enjoy.
    When you shoot here, you are our personal guest and we will treat you as such. So expect a good time to be had by all, and to go away with a lasting memory.
    The primary mission of the range is to teach new shotgun shooters and offer a peaceful undisturbed shooting retreat to guests wanting to practice the sport of skeet and trap. Need to pattern your shotgun? We can help with that too.
    We offer NRA certified instruction and my very own time proven instruction developed over many decades of teaching in the military and from a memorable professional shooting career. We will accept 5.00 a game and 350.00 for skeet/trap instruction. Call for details. At your request, we will also coach practicing shooters and offer written critiques for a suggested 50.00 an hour. Call for details. Our suggested pricing hasn't changed in 14 years.
    Small campers are encouraged if you’d like to stay the night, since town is a long way off. I don’t have hookups or a shower, so come self contained. Feel free to use our kitchen in the clubhouse to cook too.
    So, bring your friends, bring your guns, and have a great visit. We look forward to shooting with you!
    my-home-1[1][1].jpg IMG_6069.jpeg thumbnail-514840389425[1].jpg rangeindoor_3.JPG rangeoutdoor_3.JPG fld2_trap_house[2].jpg

2. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

visit us at:

0095.jpg

cut copy. pass it around!

3[1].jpg