Welcome to AmericanTrapshooter.com!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MODERATOR 1, Dec 30, 2014.

1. MODERATOR 1

MODERATOR 1 Administrator Staff Member

Our staff and moderators will be striving to keep this forum open and unobstructed. There are no collective political goals of the staff. The shooting sports are yours to protect. Please treat the mod's with respect.

None of our mods are vendors and no vendors have input on our site!

Do not obstruct or interfere with another person's post.

Stay on topic!

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

success ... got signed on and in ... lol wpt ...

TGV011 likes this.
  3. AveragEd

AveragEd New Member Founding Member

Same here. Glad to see another option!

Ed

4. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Active Member Founding Member

I'm ready for a new site to attend. Rick

5. John Trap

John Trap Well-Known Member

Thanks for the new site, have a Happy New Year!

6. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Well-Known Member Founding Member

New member ... just heard about this website this week so I had to come over to check it out. :rolleyes:

7. Tom Machamer

Tom Machamer Active Member Founding Member

Good luck with this new adventure.

Thank you,,,,,,,,,Tom

8. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

New to this site as well.

I hope all of us stay on the subject of clay target shooting and leave our egos aside.

Personal attacks do nothing for shooting and promote division.

We have plenty of shooting related issues to discuss and the future may become very challenging.

Regards and thanks.....Gerald

9. Jammer

Jammer Moderator Founding Member

Mod1, do you shoot in that wrasling suit? Somehow I think I have seen you in that posture! Best of Luck.

MODERATOR 1 likes this.
  10. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Hey Rick where have you been since APG closed down Dec 11th 2014, We have had a few recent shooters passing at APG, Jim Sines is in the Hospital Mt Carmel East, and Jay passed just before Christmas.
    Dr.longshot

11. Rick in Ohio

Well Dr. I been remodeling one of my wife's rentals that we own. I was thinking that I was just about ready for the flooring people to come in until yesterday, I went over to do some more work and I found water running all over the place, We had a 3/4 pipe break some time between the time I left Thursday night and Friday morning. We went about 20 steps backwards. We have to remove the counter top and cabinets to cut out part of the kitchen wall Monday morning to get to get to the pipe that is broke in back of the tub.

I have been shooting over at Madison Lake on there Tuesday night winter trap league's.

IF you like to know why I drop out of the Fall trap league's at the Airport is I could since that things just wasn't right down there............ score's wasn't being posted and the Lewis class money wasn't being paid out............ no big deal! What was bad was two guys come up to me and told me that they didn't like outsiders coming in and breaking a good score every week. I sent Frank a e-mail telling him about what was going on and why I drop out and if I won any Lewis class money to just keep it.... I was just coming down to have fun anyway ........ I never heard a word back from him.

12. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Rick you are not the only one that was complaining about scores not being posted on a timely basis, I was not in on any of the Leagues but I hard so much grumbling, something about fudging of scores, seems hi score team was losing to lower score teams, that's why I never participated in leagues, except once there years ago, never again, burn't once I am warned burn't twice is my fault, I do not like to get burn't.
    Rick you just scratched the surface. Did you know that Jay passed away near Christmas, the guy with the New Hi Perf Mustang that shot a BT-99 and a Remington 870 on 5 stand? Jim Sines is in Mt Carmel East, not doing so good w/cancer. He is home now w/24 hr Hospice Care
    Dr.longshot

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  13. Rick in Ohio

I am not sure why Frank would do some thing like that..... I like him and he always made me feel welcome at the Airport like some of you older guys. But now you know why I left after the 3rd week of the fall league's. Anyway I am up at Madison Lake Fish & Game doing there winter trap league's and I am having a good time even if my scores are up and down some weeks.

I am not sure I know Jim Sines, I may know him if I seen picture.

I have a old school friend that I shoot with at the Newport Sportsman's club that's been fighting cancer for a little over a year now. I am hopping that he will be able to shoot this coming spring.

I have been working on two of my wife's rentals this winter, I was thinking that I was getting just about done with the one till this last Thursday when I walk in and found a 3/4 copper pipe broke in the wall between the kitchen and the bathroom. Water every where and it even went to the other side. We have a company come in with big dehumidifiers and blowers to try and dry the o places out. Looks like I may have to repaint. We start today ripping out the wall in the kitchen in back of the cabinets to get to the broken pipe. I was in at the rentals yesterday and they are starting to dry out..... that's good news.

Well I will talk to you later, I have to head for the rentals.

14. phil

phil Member

Really love it--don't have to wade thru a sea of sale ads

15. Congratulations on the new website.

16. Trap Haus

Trap Haus Active Member Founding Member

Does anybody have there ear to the ground on if or when Airport Gun Club might reopen ? There is alot of history there !

17. ICDUCKS

ICDUCKS New Member Founding Member

Thanks for the invite

18. eightshot

eightshot Active Member Founding Member

Looks pretty simple. Thanks for the invitation.

19. grizquad

grizquad Well-Known Member Founding Member

Site is good and like all information and opinions. Can you tell me if there is a way to see latest posts from the top down in each forum rather than scrolling every item? Thanks, Steve

20. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill Member Founding Member

Hey everyone. Glad to be part of another trapshooting site. Before everyone tars and feathers me and rolls me out into the field, I'm the "original" OSOK, not the moderator from the other site. Anyway, greetings from rolling wheat fields of Washington state.

Chris

21. eightshot

eightshot Active Member Founding Member

grizquad,
    Very good question. I would also like to know that answer

22. KAC

KAC New Member

Hi all, New Member. Glad to be here..

wpt and MODERATOR 1 like this.
  23. beast

beast New Member

Howdy, took a few try's to register, then I figured out confirmation was going into the spam file.:oops:

24. Perazzi40

Perazzi40 Member

Hi Beast

That is where I found my confirmation!

25. mort

mort New Member

I am here. Trapshooting discussions are often the same. No more of the pop ups! No more security warnings on my computer!
    No centrum ads. I am off those 2 sites. I wont be looking back.

COAZTRAP likes this.
  26. Tomt

Tomt New Member

Hi all

Finally found my confirmation in my spam folder.o_O

I thought I was on the ignore list.