Weirdos

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

I had no idea we had folks weird enough to try to hack in to a forum simply to keep us from having an opinion about a sport we love. And then bragging that he got caught by the anti-bot software.

And to top it off bitching that the anti-bot software maintains a list of his hack.

2. Wexy

Wexy New Member

This what you are referring to? Doesn't seem like he was hacking this site but rather a member with a differing POV that someone decide to take retribution against.

image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I received the same "notice" from that botscout site.

MY NAME WASN'T SENT TO THAT SITE FROM ANYONE ON THIS SITE.

DUH!, this guy, from what I could tell, was implying that someone from AmericanTrapshooter.com SENT his name to this botscout site. Double DUH!!

From the quote you lifted from that old site it looks like this guy believes that botscout site "lists known spammers from all over the planet". That's a quote from HIS post. I don't know anything about it.

Well, maybe he is right.

When I saw that come up on my screen I didn't do anything with it. Only had it happen once.

Flyersarebest

4. Flyersarebest

I posted my response about 2 minutes ago. It should be up on that old site by now.

Flyersarebest

5. Flyersarebest

Or MAYBE, the guy that posted that stuff on the old site will read this and just ENTIRELY DELETE his "Weird" post all together.

It could happen

Flyersarebest

6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Hi Wexy,
    Seems it wasn't too long ago you showed up here using a picture/avatar of another member's child.