Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm, MO. 300 Bird Shoot & Hoot, 21 Oct 2023

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, Mar 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

The Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm of Vanzant, Mo.
    Will Be Hosting A Private 1 Day Shoot For
    ANYONE INTERESTED
    Oct 21, 2023
    SAFETY BRIEF: 8am
    PRACTICE FLIGHTS: 9am
    MATCH: 10am
    RAIN OR SHINE
    Bring at Least 12 Boxes of Ammo, 1 assigned Small Gift Prize, and an assigned Pot Luck Dish (if held)
    ANY GUN
    ANY GAUGE
    Event Cost is a suggested 100.00 for early sign up prior to 1 Sept and 125.00 for a late mail in & at the counter. (an unheard of bargain for a 300 bird match)
    Tickets are transferable but not refundable. No carryovers.
    The Days Events Will Be:
    8am - Intro/Waivers/Gun Insp.
    9am - Fields 1 & 2 Open for Practice
    Box 1-2 = Warm Up Birds
    10am - Match Begins
    Box 3 = 16yd ATA Trap
    Box 4 = 21yd Handicap Trap
    Box 5 = Skeet
    Noon/1pm = Lunch
    Box 6 = Turkey Shoot/Polish Duck Blind
    Box 7 = Annie Oakley
    5pm - Box 8 = Trophy Match, Shoot Offs,
    530pm - Wildcard Calcutta, and Awards
    6:00pm - Club 60 For Group Meal in Town
    8pm - Box 9-12 Night birds (if 5 squad up)
    NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
    FREE TRAINING
    FREE RUSTIC CAMPING. Bathroom in club.
    50 YD TROPHY MATCH IS A TRAP WALK BACK TO 50YDS WITH HOA, ANNIE, TURKEY SQUAD AND DUCK BOAT WINNERS.
    RANGE OWNER SHOOTS IN PROXY FOR LOW SCORE AS WELL.
    LAST MAN STANDING WINS.
    Extra games available at the counter.
    Call to be invited & reserve a spot. 757-923-3553/757-434-9745 till 21 Sept
    or 417-948-0095 afterwards.

IF WE DONT GET 10 TO SIGN UP,
    THIS OCT MEET WILL GO AWAY FOREVER

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  2. bobski

I regret to announce that due to the national economic crisis that's effecting the shooting publics income, which in turn effects the interest in recreational spending, im left with no alternative than to reduce the match to 1 day. we are not getting dependable and reliable sign ups.
    if I can get 10 PAID IN ADVANCE to come in oct, I will open it up to the traditional 2 day meet with night birds, if 5 squad up for night birds.

if the same low numbers continue to sign up for april.......we will cancel all matches and go back to the 'call to shoot 'policy, (using pre-paid range cards,) and say goodbye to the shoot and hoots forever.

and if that doesn't pan out, as a last resort.... we still have the option to sell the range and go back to Virginia or Conn. and live out our lives there. our goal to move here was to be close to aging family, to be a social outlet to draw the internets curious to the sport in a private setting; and, to help save the sport from losing participants due to intimidation. it caught on for a while, but then died off. even my caretaker lost interest, gave up and left the dry well. makes no sense to hold on to something that doesnt break even; and, when it begins to cost more than its worth to maintain it for just 7 weeks of vacation a year. a lawn chair in my backyard back east is cheaper and easier than a 3000 mile round trip.

many say im crazy for what im doing by holding my shoots with little to no attendance.
    but understand, i have the highest respect for those that DO attend. thank you for coming.
    we consider those that come to be our friends visiting, not customers.

help save this shoot. im doing all that i can. help me to get 10 to come!

WE NEED NEW BLOOD!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
  3. bobski

we are no longer allowing shooters to use night practice game scores as match scores because there no more night birds! I will allow it only if we get more than 10 with 5 committed to night birds.

those wonderful pot lucks are now all but a memory.

I have little or no hope of ever seeing anyone try a Calcutta either.

so again, unless I get 10 to sign up, they are toast as well.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  4. bobski

still looking for a trophy donor.

we need to kick bushes, get 10, and sign up EARLY.

im doing my part. you do yours. WE NEED NEW BLOOD!

TICKETS TALK.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  5. bobski

one drawback to a 1 day shoot is if it rains, oh hum. no optional day to avoid it. youre gonna get wet! but, if you guys can gin up 10 shooters and get 5 to sign up for night birds, we can avoid that by making it a 2 day shoot again.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  6. bobski

I'm going to itemize the shoot for those that have difficulty understanding the cost of the shoot.
    The match is a suggested 100.00. If your lifestyle doesn't allow you to commit until 30 days out, its 125.00. Early birds save 25.00 by booking their other life events (around my) shoot. Normally, those that wait to the last minute are booking my shoot (around their) other life events.
    We tell you to bring 12 boxes of ammo. Why? Because 12 boxes will entitle you to 4 night bird games, and 8 boxes for the pre match and main event. Here's the breakdown of games. an event game is 8.50 regardless of number of rounds expended. again....8.50 A GAME!

*Pre Match, 2 practice boxes of 25. Thats 2 games.
    The main event......
    *16yd Trap = 1 box of 25. You just shot 3 games.
    *21yd Trap = 1 box of 25. You just shot 4 games.
    *Skeet = 1 box of 25. You just shot 5 games.
    *Turkey shoot = 6th box/1 shot. You just shot your 6th game.
    *Duck boat = 6th box/10 shots....which leaves you 14 rounds in your pocket. You just shot your 7th game. take those leftover rounds to annie oakley.
    *Annie Oakley = 1 box of 25 plus the extra 14 rounds you have left over from the turkey shoot and the duck boat. you always go to the annie oakley with extra ammo just in case you go long. If you are a good shot, odds are the 25, plus your leftovers, plus even more will be expended here, annie oakley can go on for a long time. always bring extra ammo. If you go out early, oh well. You go home with left over rounds. You just shot your 7th box/8th game.
    *The 50yd trophy shoot. Only those that win a spot in this event get to shoot it. depending on the size of the crowd, mgmt' can waive that and allow everyone to compete.
    Its a 25 round event only if you last to the 50yd line. If not, you go home with leftover ammo. For some, this would be your 8th box/9th game.
    shoot 4 night bird games, but now that its a 1 day meet, shoot them at the end of the match before you go home. there are your 12 boxes.
    If you didn't expend 300 rounds, its not our fault.

If you want to shoot the calcuttas at the end of the match, sure hope you bring more than 12 boxes.
    No competitor that i know in their right mind would ever attend a match w/o at LEAST 2 flats of ammo. COME PREPARED.
    Now, we don't limit you to just 12 boxes, If you want to shoot extra games, all you do is go to the counter and sign up. Extra games are a suggested 5.00 each. These games are not part of the event, therefore you pay separate for them. And as stated, the event is not refundable. If you have to leave early or cancel for any reason, you are disqualified. If you refuse to shoot an event, you are scored a zero. You are paying for the entire event plus any extra games. There is no haggling for event games not shot to cover the cost of extra games. Pretty simple.

For 10 years I maintained an inventory of my personal factory ammo. I even stocked reloads at the range for those wanting to pinch a penny. Rarely did anyone buy it. So I don't stock it anymore. Its gone. But being the responsible host I am, I do still offer reloads for the shoot, to those coming unprepared or for those not willing to drive 60 miles into town on a gamble that Wal-Mart has some.
    And lastly, if you don't attend the entire shoot, or if you don't shoot all 12 boxes, your games expire. There are no carry-overs. Been there done that.

I hope this helps our guests.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  7. bobski

if you plan on bringing a trailer, watch the weather. its now a 1 day meet.
    1 day of shooting, 1 night camping.
    choose one:
    *set up friday night-depart saturday night.
    *set up saturday morning-depart sunday morning.

if it looks like its going to rain, dont bring it.
    ruts and muddy parking lots are no longer allowed.

everything goes back to normal with 10 shooters w/5 friday night. kick the bushes. if you want this match to continue like old times and camp 2 days....help! bring shooters. im doing my part, you do yours. thanks.

8. bobski

when i first opened back in 2010, i offered a tradtional skeet/trap range league schedule. i also offered traditional monthly fun shoots 1st weekend of every month. being honest, no one came. lol.
    why?
    location location location. no one could justify driving the extra distance to the boondocks, just to do what they could do at their local ranges. r.scott use to open on a phone call and sometimes 1 or 2 guys would come by. he had to stop what he was doing, cut and open up the fields, pull....and then the guys would just shoot 2 games and leave. 2-3 hours of work and prep for 10-20 bucks? no wonder he quit.
    again...im faced with the fact that its not worth the time and effort.
    most clubs around here have been reduced to collecting memberships and giving keys to members so they can shoot when its convenient, bypassing the traditional social aspect of the sport. its a self centered practice that i dont condone.
    so, i dont really have high hopes with being a traditional range in the future. i wont reduce myself to the level of a 7/11 thats open all day and night offering a customer what they want when they want it by issuing keys to its clients. im holding fast to the american tradition of being a community sport. it was meant to be similar to home town softball, bowling, or pony league games on summer nights at the park, where everyone had a hot dog and loosened up for a short moment in a busy life.

the ONLY way anything at vanzant will work is, to kick bushes and find OLDER seasoned shooters willing to do this. its close to impossible in todays modern world where younger people have been told guns are bad; and, any shooting interest is just a click away from being deleted after viewing it on the internet/utube. viewing is only 1/2 the learning process. they need to learn by getting behind the trigger.
    in order to survive, we have to try. send them to me.

vanzant was giving invites on 25 websites. im down to 2. all the rest have members more interested in what they ate for breakfast, what the prez just did, and how much they love their lawnmowers. THE INTERNET IS BASICALLY DEAD.
    help me find whats left of the old americans in america, who want to travel, meet others, and want to shoot.

roadside vegetables are always sweeter and fresher than store bought. support the local small ranges.
    take time to visit my website and read vanzants mission statement and vision. it hasnt changed in 13 years.
    save this american tradition called small time skeet and trap.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  9. bobski

no sign ups. no trophy yet.

10. bobski

double20.....

your best bet to get your friends at work to come is to emphasise the shoot is designed for:

1. zero experience
    2. bob trains for free
    3. its a friendly environment.
    4. tell them my range motto: "make your mistakes here, so you dont make them out there."
    5. its more a picnic atmosphere, not a full blown match with pressure to perform at yout best.
    6. sometimes low score wins the match.
    7. all the practice at andy dalton wont help. there are 6 different games played.
    8. practice is part of our match. practice all you want here.

and give them a print out of the match. good luck!

Double20 likes this.
  11. bobski

thanks to all that took time to leave a good word for vcpf on claytargetsonline.

Double20 likes this.
  12. bobski

im back in va..

13. bobski

ok, we have a donor for the trophy!

14. bobski

we just had our first sign up. bob from colo is coming again.
    ok....lets get 9 more folks. we have 5 months to do it.

15. bobski

ok, heres oct's trophy. come and win it!
    oct 2023 trophy.JPG

16. bobski

so that my viewers will understand how dumbfounded I am that I cant even get 10 guys to come to shoot in mo. I just had a social jackpot back east. I just visited 8 different clubs in 2 days. (1 weekend) yes, 8!
    point is, shooting is alive and well in other locations.
    I met 100's of people enjoying the sport. I popped into one club with a full blown trap match with 5 fields squaded doing relays. had a hot dog.
    I visited a club holding a 5 stand tourney. had a burger.
    got some good modern skeet in at one and shot some great skeet and trap at the others.

so, when you all see me, youll know that don't sit around all day. I really try to be a good representative and spokesman for the sport in vanzant. so much so, Its why i bought my range to offer it to others here in mo on the cheap, and all the locals do is hunker down in their own local clubs, shoot alone with ventriloquist pullers, chat about shooting in gun forums, or raise cattle.

if anyone wants to have a summer shooting vacation, pm me and i'll take you around ct. to
    meet great people, see some unique and beautiful guns, and shoot with some great shots.

ct does it right.

17. bobski

colo bob is locked in.

tickets talk. lets get 9 more.

lets save the oct shoot!

18. bobski

and so it begins. the long silence where i blog to myself for 5 months and no one says a word.
    no updates. no encouraging news. mostly just cancelations due to other issues on shoot day. then, 2 days before a meet the handful of regulars say they are on their way. everyone gets excited and our small gathering happens.
    stats never lie.
    looks like i will never see that long line of cars coming down my driveway, the way i use to dream it would be.
    unless of course, some miraculous effort is expended by all.
    bob L brought his son. kudos bob. loyal and faithful you are.
    if only dave can get his gang to come now, we can save oct.

19. colorado bob

colorado bob Active Member

I'm looking forward to the shoot. I look at it as a little mini vacation. Plus it's a great place to bust some clay pigeons.

20. bobski

drag some bored cabin fever'ed buddies with ya! put a convoy together!
    I don't want to lose the oct shoot.

21. bobski

half way to the meet and it doesn't look good.
    not even my regulars have signed up.

22. GeoBob

GeoBob New Member

GeoBob from Springfield is definitely coming to the Shoot & Hoot!

23. bobski

welcome aboard to ats, bob!
    ok folks, we have 2!
    8 more to go!

nice avatar!

24. colorado bob

Hope we get another 8 shooters.

25. bobski

ask on the other websites you know round some up!
    bring some fishermen. go to rockbridge or do the white river.

26. bobski

27. bobski

ok, heres our longshot list........

2. frank doesn't do internet forums. I will call him once in mo..
    3. stan? we never know.
    4. phil? maybe he's over his new interest.
    5. still no word on jim.
    6. larry? doubt it. he'll claim farming again.
    7. kenton? if larry doesn't come , he wont.
    8. new guy here from ats may come from ash grove.
    9/10/11. bob L is working his son to come with some of his employees.

if all of these guys came, we'd have ourselves an old fashion shoot and hoot.
    as of today, its all a pipe dream. help me make it reality.

SAVE THE OCT SHOOTS!

28. bobski

brian called. he will come.

29. bobski

need 7 more gang.

30. bobski

I got 2 nibbles elsewhere on the web.............

31. bobski

hey colo'bob,
    wanna try these guys again?
    WeimsnKs and Rusty Zipper over on 24hr?

32. bobski

my 2 nibbles back out. it seems 3 hours was too far. lol.

33. colorado bob

I'll give them a bump

34. bobski

30 day notice to the early bird tickets expiring.

35. colorado bob

Weimsnks says he"s in for 10/21. Bob pm him over at 24 hr with the details, costs etc

No word from Rusty.

Bob

36. bobski

well done.
    that's good news. we haven't seen jeff for 3 years.
    I sent him a pm.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
  37. bobski

I will remind him in a few days.

38. bobski

ok, we have 4 but only 2 are solid.
    bob L
    brian
    bob/colo
    jeff

below is all I have to work on.......

1. a new long shot over on 24hr may come. doubt it.
    3. stan? we never know. I emailed him. no answer.
    4. phil? maybe he's over his new interest. doesn't return calls anymore.
    5. trap guy from k.c. doubt it.
    9/10/11. bob L is working his son to come with some of his employees.

12/13. brian is working new fellow employees at work.

* the underlined are the best bets.

all the others are long shots.
    my gut says we will see a solid 6 by end of aug.
    internet website invites are dead.
    kick the bushes for new blood!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  39. colorado bob

I may have 1 interested. Sent you a pm Bob

40. bobski

will he be coming with you?

41. colorado bob

No, he's from KC---Overland Park,KS

42. bobski

I just emailed him.

43. bobski

no answer yet.

44. bobski

jims out. he will be missed. every time I put up our roadside banner, I will think of him and gwen.
    well, for at least for 2 more times anyway.
    time marches on.

45. bobski

we now have 4 solid.

46. bobski

colo-bob.........
    I looked at rusty's stats and it shows he hasn't visited 24hr in 2 years. odds are hes going to be a bust.

the guy from k.c isnt responding.

47. bobski

im starting to think the fellow from k.c was just being kind by giving you his email, bob-colo.
    oh well, we tried. and thats what counts.
    nice to know I got someone kicking bushes.

lets go gang. we need 10.

48. bobski

the longshot over on 24hr near by (#1) reads my pms, but wont answer. he aint coming.

49. bobski

jeff is locked in. we have....dramatic pause........3 tickets in hand!

50. bobski

NOTICE:

IF ANYONE WANTS TO STAY SATURDAY NIGHT........AND SHOOT A 100 BIRD TRAP OR SKEET MATCH SUNDAY MORNING, POST UP AND SAY YES OR NO.
    I WILL WORK ON THE COST AND DETAILS LATER. FOR NOW JUST SAY IF YOURE IN.
    SCORES WILL BE A SLIDING SCALE TO MAKE IT FAIR. WINNER SPLITS POT 50-50 WITH RANGE.
    ALL ATA/NSSA RULES WILL APPLY.
    AND LIKE ALWAYS, WE NEED BODIES TO PULL IT OFF.
    RAIN OR SHINE.
    LMK.

51. bobski

dave and his hopefuls are out.

52. bobski

9. brian is working new fellow employees at work.

my gut says we will see a solid 5 by end of aug.
    internet website invites are dead.
    kick the bushes for new blood!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
  53. bobski

stan is out. I think we saw the last of him forever. he was one of my first attendees 10 long years ago. he will be missed.
    time marches on.

54. bobski

looking bleak folks.............

55. bobski

guy from k.c is a lost cause.

56. bobski

new guy on 24hr is a lost cause. doesn't answer anything.

57. bobski

im waiving the late entry fee. same price right up to match day.

58. bobski

new guy here on ats doesn't answer pm's, so im not very hopeful he will come.
    just gets worse as the days go by.

59. bobski

im heading west soon.

60. bobski

sad to see the world changing before my eyes.
    guess its part of the walk thru life.

61. bobski

a fellow from ark cant make the weekend shoot, but may come by with some buddies another day.
    hey, at least there are still shooters left in the Ozarks.

62. Double20

Double20 Member

Well, so much for recruiting shooters from my new job. None of them do more than shoot on a rare occasion (once a year or less) and none of them seems interested in traveling from Springfield to Vanzant to participate in the shoot.

63. bobski

nuts.

64. bobski

my gut says we will see a solid 5 by end of aug.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  65. bobski

ya guys gotta admit, im pretty good at predicting the future.

66. bobski

100 bird skeet or trap HOA match.
    1st place splits the pot with the range.

handicap scale to make it even:
    100-95 = 0 extra birds
    94-92= 2
    91-89 = 3
    88-87 = 4
    86 or less = 5

50.00 per entry.
    lmk.

67. bobski

can i call it or what?
    kenton and larry are out.

68. Double20

Double20 Member

If we actually did something like this, I would want it to be 50 skeet and 50 trap for the 100 birds. That way, someone who specializes in one or the other doesn't have too much of an advantage. A skeet person may hit 50 straight on skeet and only get 32 trap birds. A trap guy might do the opposite - 50 straight on trap and 32 on skeet. Another well rounded shooter might get 42 on trap and 43 on skeet and beat them both with a total of 85 beating their 82s. The handicaps should probably be a little lower based on previous results/observation. maybe 92-100 is 0 birds. 86-91 is 2 birds. 80-85 is 3 birds. 75-79 is 4 birds. 74 or less being 5 birds. Especially if it is mixed trap and skeet, I don't see any of our usual crew scoring over 90 but someone might get lucky that day I guess.

69. bobski

as you know, that has been my philosophy for the shoot and hoots.
    and you can see how drawing from a hat for a calcutta evens up the game afterwards.
    problem was ...no one wanted to play and wanted to get home. byron was the last one to win a calcutta.
    my thought for after the shoot and hoot is if its just skeet, it may draw real skeet shooters. if its just trap, it may draw real trap shooters.....from out there somewhere.
    (im thinking after the shoot and hoot.)
    at this point in time....everyone should know i will do anything to draw interest to vanzant!

now if you guys come up with a spread sheet that everyone agrees on for the day after the meet....for just the remainng 4-5 guys go for it.
    i have no problem with 50 skeet/50 trap.
    i did the hard part....i got the ball rolling.
    now you guys need to get the bodies.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
  70. bobski

and once again...hurricane season is upon me.

71. bobski

im back in ct.
    if I cant get out of here by 15 oct, I will be canceling the 21 oct match. be advised.
    I will give either refunds or you can carry it over to apr.
    lmk.

btw, brian, your ltr came today.

72. bobski

hurricane will make a direct hit on sarah in va sat....and im in ct. what a life.

73. colorado bob

Looks like my sister in Va Beach will get it also. Prayers sent for all

74. bobski

va beach got spared. Suffolk got a light grazing. t-storm 16 went up I95 to Richmond 65 miles west.
    ts 17 at sea is turning towards Bermuda.
    so far so good.
    oddly enough...im getting the outer tails of ts 16 here in ct 500 miles away. rain 1-2", winds 20mph. that's how big it was.

75. bobski

if we need to move this shoot back to 4 nov, colo bob will be out. it will be snowing in colo and roads will be closed.

76. bobski

still no agency assigned my moms case. I cant even start training yet. im stuck in ct.

77. bobski

4th tropical storm disturbance heading our way in 1 month. figure those odds..........

I cant win.

78. bobski

1st storm turned towards p-rico, 2nd storm is steering towards east side of Bermuda. this is good.

79. bobski

weekday help now in training. a good older Russian woman with American culture ethics.
    looking for weekend help now. I have 2 days to find her and to train her.....or we wont arrive in mo until 5 days prior to the scheduled match.

80. bobski

weekend girl can only train one day on sunday. shes another older old school Russian. thank G-d. no more ghetto rats.
    if she works out, all will be well.

81. bobski

we are still aiming for a 21 oct shoot as of today.

when we get to mo is still unknown.

82. bobski

im still in ct. awaiting weekend helps decision to work.

83. bobski

21 oct is back on for the shoot.

84. bobski

bob L wont be able to make the sunday 100 bird option.
    makes no sense to hold it with only 3 (maybe) people so its canceled.

85. bobski

on our way to mo.............

86. colorado bob

Safe travels

87. bobski

here in mo.
    range is destroyed.
    i will let you know the details. watch the forum closely.

88. bobski

frank is recovering from a heart attack.
    hes out.

89. bobski

i will make the call if the meet is canceled asap.
    if there is any chance of the tech fixing the wires to the houses, we will still have it. and i will worry about the new pole later in life.
    what a waste.....no one shoots anymore, and im not bringing in enough to justify its repair.
    sad indeed to see my dream falling apart before my eyes.
    heck, even 10 shooters wouldnt cover this alfa strike.

90. colorado bob

91. bobski

if push comes to shove, i can run an extension cord from the club to the trap. hopefully it wont draw too much resistance. being itll be well over 200'.
    but, as far as the skeet houses, right now they are out.
    good news...the turkey shoot is a go! lol.
    tech is coming tuesday at the earliest.
    my goal is to reestablish just a clear power line to the houses and bypass the pole.
    pray it doesnt rain.

92. bobski

we cut the range today. we are going to act as if the tech will be successful.
    started cutting with the tractor and it died again. got enough in front of the skeet houses so you can see the markers. did the main entrance to the property when it started popping. got it in the barn just in time.
    high 1 and low 1 have power. machines cock. even so, i want to make sure it has the right voltage flowing thru the lines so i dont burn the motors.
    field 2 and trap is out cold.

93. bobski

solenoids on the skeet machines are toast. when the pole came down, even with the circuit breakers off, it surged thru the lines.
    hopefully the solenoids protected the actual coil motor ASSY'S.
    if we cant do the 21 oct match, itll have to be 4 nov. that would mean bob-colo would be out, and only 3 would be coming.
    doesnt make sense.
    so...stay tuned if the tech can fix it all by sat 21 oct. or we scrub the match.

94. bobski

colo bob...what day did you plan on leaving colo to get here?

95. bobski

if all we have is the trap working on a cord, we can do a 100 bird trap match with handicap scale, the 50yd shoot, and a turkey shoot. at best.
    bob, are you willing to travel from colo and the rest of you willing to do that?

96. colorado bob

I'll do whatever the group wants. If we need to push it back into November----I'll still come over. Hope it doesn't snow a couple of feet on Wolf Creek Pass. It takes me 2 days to drive. I'll leave on Thursday the 19th-----early in the AM. I don't like driving in the dark anymore. Hard on my eyes.

It means alot to you Bob. I'll do whatever it takes to pull it off. :)

97. Double20

Double20 Member

Sorry to hear about the mess. I will come on the 21st even if it's just trap, 50 yard shoot off, and turkey shoot. I can make it if it is on Nov. 4th as well.

98. bobski

i will have a confirmation that the trap works on extension, as soon as i can muster up enough to reach the trap house.

99. bobski

trap works on a cord from club. we have a trap.

100. bobski

tues 8am, tech will be on site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.