Trap Shells in SW Ohio

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by cl3, Dec 21, 2021.

1. cl3

cl3 Mega Poster Founding Member

Dunham's , a new store in Hillsboro, Oh has flats of Top Guns for $99.99 plus tax.They also have Browning trap loads at a higher price. Dunham's is in the same bldg. as Rural King.

2. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

I don't know if you can talk your Dunhams into it or not but the Dunhams we have here in my part of Michigan offers a 20% discount to gun club members when showing proof of membership.

3. cl3

cl3 Mega Poster Founding Member

I asked yesterday about a senior citizen or military discount on ammo at Dunham's. The answer was no and she didn't mention any discounts available.

4. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

It probably depends on the manager , at the time that our club president was able to negotiate this deal shells were much more readily available To get the discount at our store we have to ask to see the manager.

Flyersarebest and cl3 like this.
  5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

And treat every employee in ANY store as if they were 3rd graders

Are there any discounts that YOU know of?

Does anyone else working in this department know of any discounts?

Is there someone working in another department that would know if there are any discounts?

Would the manager of this store know about any discounts?

Is there someone you could call that would know about any discounts?

I can think of 10 other questions I would ask before I was sure there weren’t any discounts.
    Remember, that employee was probably selling shoes the day before they put them at the guns/ammo counter.

6. Columbus

Columbus Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Well, if you can't get $20 off just get back in your $300k motor home and find the ammo for your $15k trap gun somewhere else.