To Our Moron In Chief

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Ok, U want to end gun violence--F---king simple--make any crime committed with an illegally obtained fire arm or by a person who can not legally own a fire arm a FEDERAL offense and let the states get second dibs !!!

firewater likes this.
  2. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

Better yet, don't disarm law abiding citizens just because you find a particular rifle to be scary looking.

3. RPAD

RPAD Well-Known Member

I'll bet that about 90% of the shootings would stop if they could stop the Drugs from getting the USA.

4. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

Come on Man!!!,,,,why do you need a 100 round magazine??.....do the deer wear Kevlar????.................this guy belongs in a nursing home!!!!!

5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Did you hear the speech yesterday? The one where he was whispering. They have to put him out there but I’ll bet his handlers just cringe when he opens his mouth.

I swear he has an earpiece and is getting coached as he speaks. The law states that if he is in office for two years and then is forced to step down (see diminished capacity)the hoe takes over then can run two more times. In their perfect world that is what they want.

I think they are just hoping to get the two years before it is so obvious that they can’t hide it any longer
    My father in law was 93 and suffered from Alzheimer’s and Dementia when he passed away.

He was sharper than slow joe.

6. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

That speech yesterday was just plain strange!!!!.,,,,I dont know if he thinks he is being funny or cool....wither way....the whispering has to go!!

Flyersarebest likes this.
  7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

It's like he is telling us a big secret. Either that or he is just repeating what his handlers are whispering in his ear. He hears them whispering and the dumbass thinks that's what he is supposed to do.

8. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

You got it he's just a parrot, wait a minute--a parrot is smarter