Time to take over at BOD meeting?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MISHOOTER, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MISHOOTER

MISHOOTER Member

Is it time for a take over? A coup of sorts. Can it be done?

Timmy and dr.longshot like this.
  2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

MISHOOTER, Talk to your delegate. I talked to mine and told him that each zone should have a phone conference call meeting at least once a month. They can discuss what should be done at the meetings where they all attend. He told me they are given about 15 min. to read and make decisions on item that the BOD and EC want enacted. He thought the conference call meetings was a good idea, mention it to your delegate and see what he thinks. I also mentioned that they should request the agenda be presented to them in advance so they can give the items more thought.
    It can be done if the delegates have the balls to do it. They can save the org. for future members, but that is where it must start. Roger C.

3. fester

fester Member

Push a few doors. Disrupt. Members matter! EC dont!

History Seeker likes this.
  4. oldphart

oldphart Mega Poster Founding Member

It appears the EC have had their way for sooo long it will be hard to change but it could be done if enough delegates develop some balls and stand up to the EC. It is the delegates that have the power if they act together.

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The BOD should control the EC, the problem is it don't go that way any more ... The Delegate get told what to do and when to do it, thats the problem and has been for many years ... There does not seem to be enough Delegates with the Cojones to make some waves and make things right ... They are in it for the Love of the game and if they can't get re elected they get a position on the CHC to keep them in line and get the votes to pass the EC's agenda's ... WPT (YAC) ...

History Seeker likes this.