Stupid Progressives

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Sep 22, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Last night the progressive wing of the democrats pushed a bill to remove support for Israel's iron dome defense system--if the Israeli's are pushed to the edge for survival- they WILL use their nukes & the Palestinian problem will go away

Now I wonder how all the liberal American Jews who voted for Biden must feel; unless they are too brainwashed--what schmucks !!!!

bill1949 and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  2. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

geesh, I looked quick and thought this was the reloading forum. :>

btw, don't worry. they'll make their own...better too.

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

The only problem is the missiles cost $$$$ & that's what the US is holding back-- time to start a missiles for Jews fund drive !!

4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Stuff it bobski, you are probably one of the liberals. Roger C.

5. bobski

you got a lot of nerve telling me to stuff it. you don't even know me. and don't think for one minute youll ramrod or bulldoze me here. I fight back and like giving your kind 2 black eyes and they aren't between your nose either. heck, do you even know what a schmuck is?

shame on you. a state hall of famer acting like this! shame on the state you represent!!!!!!!!
    shame on the dark shadow you cast on trap!!!!

in the 22 years I served, i am fully aware of and have seen Israel's ability to survive. they are a country full of sharp people who learned never to trust anyone who isn't for them. if usa turns their back on them....they'll go elsewhere and survive. kudos if they do.

6. bobski

and just like that.........click goes another 'ignore member' option. lol.

7. bobski

G-d has looked after them for 5000 years. theres a lot of work arounds. a little bit of this, a little bit of that.....china isn't the only country that knows how to copy and improve.

looks like rc's verbal assault got poofed. maybe staff can make mine go away too. id gladly remove it but 8mins has expired.

8. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

There are no failure to fires when your survival is on the line-during the the second Gulf War we were living on our boat, we spent the winter @ Boca Chica NAS, Key West--a person who was on the same dock that we where on, was a talking head on the network shows-he wa a retired special forces major & he owned a military think tank in Alexandria ,Va.--He told me the following, he had a one on one with Ariel Sharon, ( an Israeli PM), Sharon told him we have over 300 nukes, but I'll never confirm it & if push comes to firm all I give a shit is the survival of my people & the final straw will be we will hit every bit of oil infra structure in the region & remove their influence to the west for a 1000 years+" This is for real !!!

All I can say where the f--k was g--d during the holacaust--never again

and I'm USNR ICCSS (RET)

9. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

No doubt Israel would do whatever they needed to do.
    The rest of the Middle East knows that.
    Iran is the threat and if their Nuclear program goes beyond what Israel fears look out.
    No Afganistan for them.

10. bobski

simple....G-d was where he always was/is. Israel wasn't listening or obeying.
    whenever G-d seems far away, guess who moved?
    and for the record, I will neither confirm nor deny the presence of nukes with anyone or anywhere in order to maintain secrecy, security, and safety for all. retired 25 years now and I remember that basic protocol.

11. Roger Coveleskie

bobski, Your rants just proved my point. HAVE A NICE DAY. Roger C.

12. bobski

i love having an option to stuff a rag in someones mouth on this site. lol!

13. Roger Coveleskie

The more you say the dumber you make your self out to be. I will sign off for now, the more you say, the less credibility you have. Have a lovely day. Roger C.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021