SPOLAR GOLD PREMIERE 12 GUAGE COMPLETE WITH EXTRAS

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Scott Kreger, May 26, 2024.

1. Scott Kreger

Scott Kreger ernscott

Priced at $3800.oo complete.

Looking for a new home for my spare Spolar Gold Premier Shotshell Loader in 12 Gauge. This unit comes with everything pictured including the Embroidered Spolar Cover. It has been completely dismantled. Each part has been cleaned - polished - properly lubed and serviced with the proper lube and grease, including the turret with new screws added. Reason for the dismantle was that it had sat unused for quite a few years and things tend to dry out. Big difference in the smoothness between then and now. Set up for Remington Hulls (GC’s, Nitros, STS, etc.), But does equally well with AA’s. It comes as a manual machine, so the hydraulic unit used in the video, is NOT included. Please view the included photos to best describe the overall condition of the machine. Bottles are very clear to see both powder and shot as pictured, as powder was never left in them after a loading session and homemade bottle liners were used and included. Bottle threads are fine. My plan was to set this up as a dedicated 12 gauge but realized that for the amount of use it would see - it was not worth giving up the space and extending the hydraulic system. Plus, I kinda like to do the gauge swap, as it allows me best access to proper service the unit. Functions just like a new machine and my opinion is - they just get better with age !! Mount this to a sturdy bench and start loading. Unit is #239X. I am including videos of the Unit loading shells and dry working to show just how “Smooth” it is.

If anything about this listing upsets anyone - please PM me as a curtesy first so that I may edit as needed.

If you are new to the Spolar - there is a learning curve and I would strongly advise viewing the Spolar instructional and troubleshooting videos on the YouTube website before committing to this sale.

Please PM for any questions or concerns. PM's will be answered in the order received.

I certainly would prefer pick-up in Egg Harbor Twp. New Jersey 08234 so that the buyer may see it in person, but shipping could be discussed if the buyer generates an insured label. It would be broken down and securely packed in two boxes. But - the buyer will assume all responsibility for any shipping damage.

Delivery to Dry Run Pa. area could be arranged and I could meet at any turnpike rest area between King of Prussia and Willow Hill exits if that helps. Can be delivered to the New Jersey and Delaware State Shoots in Shamong Pa. also.

Extras Include —

SPOLAR MANUAL

SPOLAR MOUNTING BOLTS (2) - Others available at Ace Hardware Stores

SPOLAR LUBE AND POWDER

SPOLAR COVER

MAGNETIC SHELL SEATING POST UPGRADE

PRIMER CUP UPGRADE (Old style included as a spare)

(2) BOTTLE O-RINGS (as extras)

(2) WAD FINGERS (extra - not pictured)

POWDER BUSHINGS

SHOT BUSHING - 1 oz. 1 1/8 oz. &1 1/4 oz.

PRIMER TRAY BAND (New)

(2) ELECTRIC BOX FUSES (as extras)

NEW SPARE CAM ROLLER

POWDER & SHOT BOTTLE LINERS & EXTRA MATERIAL TO MAKE OTHERS

PVC SHELL CHUTE FOR BENCH

110 VOLT POWER PACK FOR MOTOR AND LOW PRIMER

DSCN6553.jpeg

DSCN6558.jpeg

DSCN6559.jpeg

DSCN6560.jpeg

DSCN6561.jpeg

DSCN6562.jpeg

DSCN6563.jpeg

DSCN6564.jpeg

DSCN6565.jpeg

DSCN6540.jpeg

DSCN6553.jpeg DSCN6558.jpeg DSCN6559.jpeg DSCN6560.jpeg DSCN6561.jpeg DSCN6562.jpeg DSCN6563.jpeg DSCN6564.jpeg DSCN6565.jpeg DSCN6540.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2024
  2. Scott Kreger

Scott Kreger ernscott

Sorry about the double pictures. Don't know why that happened, but have no clue how to do an edit ?

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Nice description and photos. I won’t try to edit the double pictures in case I wipe them all out. I deleted the videos, that’s the same as posting a link and that is against this site’s rules.
    I will also delete the part about that “first I’ll take it gets it as per site rules”. We don’t have that “rule” on THIS site. Maybe you have us confused with some other place you listed it.

Flyersarebest

Last edited: May 26, 2024
  4. Scott Kreger

Scott Kreger ernscott

OK on that !! Thank-you

5. Scott Kreger

Scott Kreger ernscott

*The last photo of the unit disassembled is an older photo from another machine. Just wanted to show how far this one was disassembled for reference*

I can email videos of this unit in operation via a PM if needed.

Flyersarebest likes this.