Silver Seitz Trapgun

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Dec 23, 2016.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I have owned many guns, Rem, Win, Perazzi, Kreighoff,Fabarms, Beretta, and Ceaser Guerini.

I have to admit the very best was the SILVER SEITZ 34"in. Bbl, w/Tom Wilkinson Choke work, Factory Release trigger, I wish I had one back
    to shoot today, due to financial problems w/left foot amputation and Prosthetic Fitting, and being retired on Social Security I had to sell it.

To me personally The Silver Seitz feels like a Winchester Model 12, The trigger is the fastest I have ever shot, and the #2 1/2 Rib shot 18"in high for me, that is almost a full Pattern High.

Jerry & Ritchie Phillips mfgr the best, most reliable Trap Gun on the Market at their AIM Plant.

If interested in buying one their contact info 410-329-6801, They provide Proffesional personal fitting of their guns.

I won the Cardinal Center Grudge Match with my Silver Seitz, Believe it or not Big Don bought one later.

Gary Bryant............................................Dr.longshot

wpt likes this.
  2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

He probably thinks about losing every time he shoots it

3. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I have owned/shot several of their shotguns. One was an adjustable rib with a "Pro-Soft" that had uber grade wood.

The most fun was S/N 79 ..... it was funny to let people shoot it.

Their "customer service" is by far the best out there.

4. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

I got a used one for sale if anybody is interested.

5. Ed Yanchok

Ed Yanchok Well-Known Member Founding Member

So why did you sell it?

Ed Yanchok

6. fabarm

fabarm New Member

7. fabarm

fabarm New Member

Fabarms rs12 trap is hard to bet