Ship of Fools-do over

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Sep 30, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

For those who never knew the story of the SS St.Louis--in the late 1930's a steamship the SS St.Louis , filled with Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany was not permitted to dock and let the Jews embark--eventually they all died in extermination camps.

Yesterday a chartered airliner was not permitted to land by our state dept., the plane had refugees, ,US citizens, green card holders being denied landing permits--

Democrats were assholes in the 30's & they are still assholes

Godly and THEUNLOADER like this.
  2. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

where they running away from nazi's who were going to kill them? or were they running to the usa to claim benefits, lack shots required for travel, coming to spread the muslim religion, or get free welfare? were they using u.s citizens as a screen play knowing customs wouldnt deny them?
    need more insight.

Godly likes this.
  3. Godly

Godly Member

You're right Bob, They're just trying to take advantage of the united state, I think they're just running to usa for benefits .

4. bpd20

bpd20 Well-Known Member Founding Member

There is another caravan of 85,000 Haitian's headed our way right now. They were in Panama yesterday and going to the USA border.
    They won't need a landing permit. They will just walk right on in just like they always do and Jo & the Ho won't do one damn thing to stop them.
    This country is toast. No way can we survive these actions. And Joe still has 3 more years to screw things up more.

5. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

A quote from our ol buddy John Carey (not) “Countrys without Borders”
    The Govt. is paying people to stay home. Now we have a jobs surplus with few takers.
    In my opinion the Govt. is letting these people in to fill jobs and become Dem. voters.
    If thats the thinking I think it will backfire. More welfare roles assured.

Regards…….Gerald

6. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

His first 9 months were his "see one", now he's gonna go full bore, hang on boys & girls, its gonna be one hell of a rough ride; especially if the house & senate don't flip in 2022 !!!!