Senior Citizen training aid

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by 635 G, Feb 12, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Ok guys , get ready to say I'm full of Biden poop-

Well went to the range today-used my Infinity as a "lead" bat for a practice round

After that I picked up my auto-loader and ran several traps

Remember when you used to play baseball, & used the weighted bat before you had to get to the plate !!!!

dr.longshot likes this.
  2. JJM

JJM Well-Known Member

Sounds like you should get rid of the Infinity and stick with the auto-loader.

dr.longshot likes this.
  3. Semperfi909

Semperfi909 Mega Poster

I thot you were gonna relate the success of the shock collar

4. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

The Infinity is 1.5 lbs heavier than my auto-loader

Nows here is what I'm making,,I'm getting a clear piece of plastic tubing, going to attach it to a hull that is filled with clear GE silicone, and then filling the tubing with a pound & a half of shot and then sealing the tubing--will now make the Infinity 3 lbs heavier for training purposes

Way cheaper than buying that gizmo that is for sale

5. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Just weighted my 870 three pound - You better have a tube extension to get three # with shot and silicone - What I did was capped a 3/4 copper tubing , filled with melted lead - put 8.25 inches on top of my mag tube spring- that way I still have room for one shell in the tube for doubles - and a 4 inch in my stock and can out right at 3#. IMG_0769.JPG

6. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

The weight will be for my Infinity, not my auto loader

7. Semperfi909

Semperfi909 Mega Poster

Why don't you one a those elastic band thingies you stand on to exercise and tie one end to the muzzle and one to the trigger guard. Whoa!

8. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

How much does a w/o Wgt. REM 870 M/C Trap weigh on avg.? W/O Added Wt. & Empty w/o shells?

GB.............................................DLS

9. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

8 - 3/4 # - left hand 870 with adjustable comb and adjustable butt plate plus 8.25Inches of lead and 4" in the stock added 3# -- Tamed my 1485 FPS games load

10. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I remember when Don Alexander was in training by Doc Millar here in COLUMBUS AREADoc Millar was a Veterinarian, he told Don Alexander that he had the Trainer in his car, it was a dog shock collar, He told to com over to car 15 min before the shoot and I will wrap that collar around your BALLS, if you miss a target i will Zap you and you won't miss anymore or you will quit shooting. Both were very good friends of mine, Both have now Passed.

GB.......................................DLS