SCTP National Tournament Cardinal Center PICTURES #3

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by HistoryBuff, Jul 16, 2016.

1. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

TRAP

Friday's trapshooting event was the first 100 singles of the 200 target championship.

100_2040.JPG
    100_2041.JPG

100_2043.JPG
    100_2044.JPG

2. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

3. HistoryBuff

4. HistoryBuff

5. HistoryBuff

6. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

5th picture from the bottom. The young man on station 5. Notice the way he is wearing his hat?

There didn't happen to be a guy with a really "loud" shirt anywhere near that kid was there?

rookieshooter likes this.
  7. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

Just wished you could have gotten an aerial view of just how large this event was. Thanks for your all you do for this great sport.

8. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Thanks Kenny Ray for coming,for bring the traps, and taking the many pictures. As always I enjoyed visiting with you and Brad. It is always a good time for me when I can trade trapshooting stories. The atmosphere surely reminded me of the Vandalia Grand. It seemed that everyone was excited and having a good time. Personally I didn't talk to anyone that wasn't impressed with the facility.

Dave Berlet

History Seeker likes this.