SCTP National Team Championship - Final Awards #1 Cardinal Center PICTURES

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by HistoryBuff, Jul 16, 2016.

1. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

2. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

3. HistoryBuff

4. HistoryBuff

100_2315.JPG
    100_2316.JPG
    100_2320.JPG
    100_2321.JPG
    100_2322.JPG

Announcement given that the awards ceremony was complete . . . safe trip home.

HistoryBuff Out!

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

It is really Great to see all of the Happy Faces of the Competitors, family's and coaches ... Those are some Trophy's worth while putting on display ... Trap shooting is alive and well in Ohio thanks to the dedication of all involved, my Hats off to all of you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  6. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

HB:

I hope you realize that you have now provided these kids with another piece of history. This was their first year at the CC, and I would venture a guess they will want to return.

Thanks for documenting this "first" for the archives.

Someday these kids can all look back at these pictures and say: "I was there!"

dr.longshot and Flyersarebest like this.
  7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Have you ever seen so many smiles?

The "signature sponsor" could be Crest or Colgate.

8. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

I just looked at these again.....PRECIOUS !!!