SCAM ALERT

Discussion in 'Report the Bastards!' started by Brad Davis, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Brad Davis

Brad Davis Well-Known Member

TOD is another scammer. Contacted me regarding DT11 trigger group. Wanted paid thru Zelle or Paypal friends and family. Sent me pics from a Bob Schultz thread on trapshooters from 2017.

2. mission6222

mission6222 Mega Poster

I have used Paypal friends before, worked great for me.

3. Brad Davis

Yeah as long as the seller is honest. You have ZERO protection with friends and family. Goods and services is where you have protection if the item does not show up. Thank your lucky stars.

4. tod

tod Mark Barletta

You are not serious

5. Brad Davis

Send me the pic i ask for. Why not a dated pic with the trigger group in it?

6. tod

tod Mark Barletta

Not my problem .. I can send it you .but I see you are not serious so it’s not worth it..

7. Brad Davis

8. Brad Davis

Post the pic i ask for here and i will apologize and still buy it.

9. Rimcrew

Rimcrew Active Member

Don't waste your time with that screen name - Tod. I put up a WTB ad and he/she/they/it responded the same way.

100% scammer!

10. skullrider

skullrider Mega Poster

Almost anyone asking for a payment via Zelle is highly suspect. There are a few websites claiming to have top grade primers like AAs,etc. When you add these items to the cart they then ask you to pay via Zelle. Unfortunately, they’re making money…BEWARE!

11. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

Always nice how they turn it around on "you" that what your asking for is the end of the world, and asking to much, so "your" not serious. Typical response.

12. Montanadave

Montanadave Member

Another scammer: Tsphens. Never sent the trigger I paid $350 for in July.
    Sent it to: Kathy Ohlinger in Hamtramck. Michigan.