Ruger Red Label Woodside 12ga. 28 inch barrels, 2 chokes. Circassian Walnut. AS NEW! Ruger Box. Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jim Veta, May 12, 2021.

1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Ruger Red Label Woodside 12ga. 28 inch barrels, 2 chokes. Circassian Walnut. AS NEW! Ruger Box.

Description:
    For sale is a rare and highly sought after Ruger Woodside. 12ga. 28 inch barrels. Choked tubed. Flush, SKT and SKT. Chokes are easily purchased from Sturm Ruger, Briley, Comp n Choke and a host of others. 35.00 to 40.00 bucks a piece. This gun was purchasd by me seven years ago and never fired and kept in my safe the entire time. I know it has been fired but hardly at all. The action is still stiff to close. The bore diameter is original at .745. The top lever is to the right at about 5 o' clock. The DAC is 1.5". The LOP IS 14. 5". Everything is original. Butt pad. pistol grip cap. It is a 98 percent gun. You be the judge. look at the pictures. No Blemishes. No Blue wear. It comes in a Ruger Box. I cannot confirm it is the originlal box. Nothing is showing that would match it to the gun. Serial number 430-014xx places the manufacturing date at 1996-1997. Nice figure to the circassian walnut. Mechanical triggers. Barrel selector on the top tang. The safety is manual. It will not last long at this price.

Price: $2,900.00 Contact Jim Veta call 310-291-1784 or PM

Manufacturer: Ruger
    Model: Red Label Woodside
    Serial Number: 430-01498
    Barrel Length: 28 inch
    Bore Info: .745
    Chambers: 3 inch
    Ejectors: yes in time
    Condition: 98%
    Metal Condition: excellent
    Wood Condition: excellent
    Bore Condition: shiny and no pitting