Repost - FOR SALE - Spolar Gold Premier Reloader w/ 12, 20, 28 and 410 gauge dies

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by jarendt, Mar 1, 2018.

1. jarendt

jarendt New Member

Spolar Gold Premier Shotgun Shell Reloader with 12, 20, 28 and 410 interchangeable dies that allow for a more versatile machine. The model number is #0248 so this is one of the older machines out there. Even though it is old, the machine is in great condition (check out the photos!). Two things (I know of) are missing, that is the pin to secure the firing pin tray cover and the locking pin to lock up the machine. Given the age of the machine, not that bad! Currently, the Spolar is located in Denver, CO so arranging in-person pickup would be ideal but I am willing to ship it for the extra cost the buyer pays. If you have any questions that the pictures or description don't answer, feel free to reach out to me personally. I will be travelling outside of the country next week so replies will be delayed, just wanted to post this before so it can get some exposure.

Asking price is $2500 for everything (not looking to separate the dies from the machine)

Thankyou

2. jarendt

jarendt New Member

Gallery:

Attached Files:

3. Pre64

Pre64 Member

Still for sale? Please advise..

4. doms1963@ gmail.com

doms1963@ gmail.com New Member

Do you have pictures

5. MCTS

MCTS Mega Poster

This post is over 3 years old…

6. Just Trap

Just Trap Well-Known Member

New member not checking the dates after a search, imagine we'll see all the Spolar posts soon.

MCTS likes this.
  7. jacksdad

jacksdad Active Member

jackass got me all excited thinking a spolar had come up for sale.