Pro Star Sporter by Yildiz, 32 inch, adjustable comb. Five extended choke tubes. Perazzi MX12 or MX2

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jim Veta, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Pro Star Sporter by Yildiz, 32 inch, adjustable comb. Five extended choke tubes. Perazzi MX12 or MX2000S clone

Description:
    What a target gun!! 12ga. Copy of a Perazzi MX12 or MX2000S single non-removable, selective trigger. Inertia. Almost exhibiton grade Turkish walnut. Adjustable comb. Boss action. 32" barrels. Balances like a Perazzi. Beautiful scroll engraving. Here is the really cool part. First of all this gun is a third of the cost of a new Perazzi. Secondly the barrels, and I kid you not, are interchangeable with your MX8 mono block accepting Perazzi receiver. You can snap on your MX8, MX2000, Hi Tech barrels on this receiver and vice versa. I have done it with several of my Perazzi's. As a matter of fact, I have permanently fitted a set of 29.5 inch Pro Star barrels to an older MX8 receiver. I use it for pigeons. It required minor fitting by Lucio Sosta. The newer Perazzi Receivers require no fitting or maybe just a tiny bit but they work. Either way. Pretty great and tells you the strict CNC tolerances that have gone into the making of this gun.
    This was my gun. I bought it new. I have 250 rounds through it. It is 98 percent plus condition. i am selling because of my age and I am not really shooting much anymore. Below is all the pertinent information. Look at the photos. The wood and engraving you get for this price is a tremendous value. Thank you.

Price: $5,500.00

Manufacturer: Yildiz
    Model: Pro Star
    Barrel Length: True 32 inch
    Bore Info: .733
    Chambers: 76mm(3 inch)
    Ejectors: yes in time
    Condition: 98 percent plus
    Metal Condition: excellent
    Wood Condition: perfect near exhibition grade Turkish Walnut
    Bore Condition: perfect
    Barrels: Steel
    Barrel Type: O/U square mono block
    Action: Boss style action
    Triggers: single selective non-removable
    Stock: Pistol grip
    Stock Comb: adjustable factory comb. Lowest position is 1.5
    Stock Heel: 2.25
    Stock Cast: Slight cast off
    Fore End: Beavertail no finger groove
    Butt Pad: factory rubber
    LOP: 15 inch
    Rib: flat tapered vent rib, about 10mm to 7mm
    Finish: Stock is oil finish. Barrels are blued, The receiver is an engraved coin finish
    Weight: 8 pounds , 6 ounces
    Sights: front bead and mid bead
    Manufacture Date: 2020
    Chokes: Five multi chokes.Extended Cyl, I.C., Mod, I Mod, and full
    Engraving: Beautiful scroll
    Case: Custom factory velvet case all original
    Item Location: Reno, NV.
    Proof:Nitro: yes

Attached Files:

2. Jim Veta

For some reason in the opening caption
    The word MX2000S got chopped down to MX2.
    THIS GUN MOST CLOSELY RESEMBLES
    THE MX12 AND MX2000S.

3. Jim Veta

4. Jim Veta