Pheasant Hunt friends from Knox - Video

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Note that came with the link:

Fred, Bill and myself had another spectacular 3 days hunting in South Dakota.

This year, with Bill's help, we managed to get some shooting action on film.

Thanks go to the Springer family owners of Buffalo Butte Ranch and Brian Ward who guided us

Roy

Packman 13, sabcon and wpt like this.
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

How Great is that for a couple of friends to get together and do a little hunting ... Talk about bonding, great Video and looks like you all had fun ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Packman 13 and dr.longshot like this.
  3. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I do not go on those trips. Those are some great people from Knox that I have the opportunity to shoot with on occasion.

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Fantastic Video of a Great Bunch of Friends From Knox Gun Club

GB..............................................DLS

5. Whiz White

Whiz White Well-Known Member

Al's Oasis is always a favroite stop whenwe travel from Rapid City to Sioux Falls.

Al's nephew, Sam Bice, is a good friend of mine here in Rapid City and hunts with us. Sam has a place that can be seen way across the river looking straight out of the exit doors of Al's Oasis.

The 1976 SD State Shoot was held in about 106 degrees. What a killer. The club soon folded but not sure why... probably the heat.

Glad you folks got to enjoy some good pheasant hunting in our sparsely populated state. As my dad used to say about leaving San Fran, California, "We escaped to the quiet state." However, no out out here ever gets a sunburn in the middle of winter - too damn cold this year.

Google PAUL NELSON FARMS some time and see where the rich and famous hunt pheasants. Too rich for my blood. Our operation is near Plankinton, SD.

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I would like to go to that Paul Nelson Farms just once in my life time ... The prices are steep but it looks like it would be a lot of fun ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Whiz White

Whiz White Well-Known Member

Bill: You ever get up this way, we hunt at the farm just south across the fence and lake from Nelson's. If I am hunting, you'd sure be welcomed as my guest.

In fact in the photo of our SD hunt, if you can look directly through the old barn that will be raised this spring, you can see Nelson's main lodge.

Whiz

wpt likes this.