Our National Anthem - WOW!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by duk_hntr, Sep 28, 2021.

1. duk_hntr

duk_hntr Active Member USAF Retired

Can I use a link for a YouTube video on this site, or does this fall under the no link rules?

Godly likes this.
  2. duk_hntr

duk_hntr Active Member USAF Retired

I finally got a clarification on links. Even though there is an option here that will let you enter a YouTube URL (link) and display the video in your post, the management team here has decided this will create more problems for them than they are willing to put up with and links are not welcome here. Even the ones that are used with the built in functions like the MEDIA function. So, the best I can do is suggest that you use your favorite browser (I use duckduckgo) and search for this phrase: 7-year-old Malea Emma absolutely crushes the National Anthem before LA Galaxy vs. Seattle Sounders.

Once you do this, you will most likely see a video link to show you the 2:01 video of her singing the National Anthem. A very good job of doing it IMHO.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  3. geno 12

geno 12 Active Member

watched it. you were right, beautiful to hear some one (even young) sing the song correctly thank you for the post

4. rhino43

rhino43 Member

Thans for the heads up.She honestly give a great rendition of the National Anthem