NRA saying good bye to Sparta

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Jan 28, 2021.

1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

I do not have the why, but I have it from a few decent sources that that NRA will not be bidding on a spot at Sparta.

Another vendor spot available?

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

wpt likes this.
  2. bpd20

bpd20 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hate to hear that and hope it is not true. Wouldn't surprise me though, it may be all tied into the Bankruptcy filing by the NRA.
    NRA Convention and show could be in jeopardy too I guess. I think there is only like a 50/50 chance the Grand is even held in Sparta again this year. Governor is no friend of gun owners and he is a Pandemic xxxxx,

3. truth

truth Member

Until the NRA gets rid of Wayne & the other thieves in the leadership roles they won't have any more membership money to bid on anything.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

The organization lacks credibility

Wayne should be criminally prosecuted and also taken to civil court if the allegations are even partially accurate

5. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

They did move out a few weeks ago, I didn’t get a chance to talk to them. Maybe something to do with the bankruptcy? I think everything has to be approved by a bankruptcy judge? I wouldn’t think they would be gone for good, just maybe not a building. I know a lot of guys that renew at the grand for the free shells. Rumor is someone is interested in the building. Once the bidding is done for all, I’ll post a list of the empty stores.

6. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Bankrupcy = Bad Descisions!

Could be a judge said I dont give a rat's ass if it is the grand. It is a bad buy. The bankruptcy judge probably said you got taken by Illinois last year. Stupid decision the first time.

7. pump gun guy

pump gun guy Active Member

I doubt if this has anything to do with the bankruptcy . With Governor Dumb Butt trying to charge them rent on a building they COULDN'T USE, I don't blame them.( OR ANYBODY ELSE) for pulling out . I'll miss those free shells.

John Trap likes this.
  8. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I Ain't Renewing My NRA Membership in a Bankrupt Org.

GB................................DLS