New Title IX Transgender issues will soon hit trapshooting in high schools. Guns aren’t immune!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Jersey Giant, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Jersey Giant

Jersey Giant Active Member

I am betting the high school trapshooting leagues will soon have males on girls teams. Biden’s decree says if you feel girlie you are a girl.

I wonder if the SCTP is affected?

2. grizquad

grizquad Well-Known Member Founding Member

I have always seen girls and boys shooting together. I don't believe I have seen an all girls team. Shooting is one thing where its pure skill, unlike football, wrestling, and all the other strength sports. Plus in Trap shooting there are no locker rooms to change in.........just sayin

3. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

by allowing it, you condone it.

Reyper likes this.
  4. 10-point

10-point Active Member

True- but there are ladies trophy eligibility to contend with.

5. grizquad

grizquad Well-Known Member Founding Member

I don't have kids in the game, but do they class kids trophies? Age, girls, boys, or do they lump them all together?

6. 10-point

10-point Active Member

i thought they had boys and girls trophies, but I could be wrong.

grizquad likes this.
  7. Digodell

Digodell Active Member

There are separate gender specific trophies at least in the school leagues and different disciplines and while this is a sport that’s is about as close to even grounds based on gender it’s still not there, look at Olympic scores for example. Sure there are stand outs. Yes this is coming to a Trap club near you! Some looser male who can’t compete with other males and sees less competition from a woke family that wants to make a statement will show up. And yes your daughters and grand daughters will have to contend with HIM in the Ladies room. It’s here! Thanks Joe.

8. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

funny....its been my observation that most young girls can out shoot guys.