1. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Elite Poster Forum Leader

Shot my highly modified Perazzi TM1 with a 4'' high Olympic rib by Roger Eubanks, a 12.5'' LOP pistol grip stock made by yours truly, an adjustable comb made from parts from an old Graycoil (sp) recoiling device.
    The gun only weighs 7.8 lbs. It shoots 60/40.
    Plus I had to go back to a pull trigger due to my spinal cord injury. My trigger finger won't release as fast but can pull just fine. After shooting a release since the mid seventies, I really found it easy. to swap.
    My left hand is a different story. Needed a specially built device that keeps all fingers and thumb opened up all the time since I can not open them. I can however close them since they are held open with rubber band things. In the pic you can see the left hand device.

The chair is something else. This is the first time I ever used it since I bought it. Built like a tank. This chair will raise up, tilt forward, tilt back and even extend my legs out for better blood flow. Has Bluetooth and even a display screen and coil over shocks. CHAIR SHOOTING.jpg

2. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff State HOF Official Historian Forum Leader Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

rookieshooter, you are an inspiration to all.

I admire that "never give up" attitude.

HB

3. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

Bravo Zulu.
    btw....where was that pic shot?

History Seeker likes this.
  4. Mike Poore

Mike Poore Active Member

God bless you, Sir. An inspiration to us all. Both the gun and shooting platform, along with the rubber band left hand thingey took some study.. just amazing.

5. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Elite Poster Forum Leader

Wright Patt Air Force Base OHIO.

6. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

thought it looked familiar.
    thanks.

7. nickthanos

nickthanos Well-Known Member

That's what I call dedication.

8. T Jordan

T Jordan Well-Known Member V I P

A living Angel teaching the rest of us.

9. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

My aches and pains now mean nothing. My best to you!

10. Tom in PA

Tom in PA Active Member

I love following your journey back to shooting. It's inspirational. Keep on shooting and keep on posting!

Thanks for the update, happy to see you on the trap field!!!

History Seeker and rookieshooter like this.
  11. Max Trap

Max Trap Active Member Founding Member

I’m blown away ! I just need to shut up and quit whining about the little things that I bitch about.
    I absolutely admire your getting it done attitude. Keep crushing targets and keep us posted on how it’s going.