Neil Winston didn't need a graph-- lose everyday shooters

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Brad M you should be reading this thread.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  2. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

Thanks! I sure do miss Neal Winston and his comments. Lots of great info about Dayton airport, we’re not forcing you to leave but, we’re going to expand and your going to have to get smaller. Move here, move there, move somewhere started in the 70’s. I wonder, How did that cargo terminal and expansion at the airport turn out? Lots of Neal Bashing as it used to be.

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Bullshit: We Ohioans did not kick the Grand from Ohio, The EC Took our Life Member Status so they did not HAVE TO PAY ALL LIFE MEMBERS their share of selling price, As in Original Contract, We coud've stayed in Vandalia, as nothing was changed, Just Bulldozed, Sale of the Headquarters/Musem Building.

Neil just mutterd I need more Graph Paper.

The Vandalia Grand can never, ever, be Enloyed.
    It was my 2nd Home.

4. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

You are either a troll or just cant read. At times I am sure I know why the GAH in Sparta is smaller than before the Korean War. Thanks Brad M.

Several times in this thread there is reference to many options the ATA had at Vandalia. None of them made the 2012Pull thugs money.

The ATA could have expanded east as per Blair Conrad, Airport Manager.

Central Zone Vice President Thomas E. Acklin wanted to know if we could continue to use the East end portion of the property. Blair Conrad stated that “everything is negotiable."

Brad M....you should stick to being head custodian at Sparta. Reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Brad M, Flyersarebest and John Trap like this.
  5. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Brad M....

Did you miss this part of the thread? Post 76

N1H1 I said to you " You can bet that if the airport wanted the ATA gone, it would be in writing."

Not only did the Airport and Vandalia want the ATA to stay they made an offer for more property.

Mr. Blair Conrad (Airport) concluded his remarks by stating...….
    1.He, again, urged that serious consideration be given to the available West end property

2 He expressed his certainty that if we could not presently purchase the property; a significant long term lease, or lease option to purchase, is a distinct possibility

Nowhere in the BS you wrote, copied, pasted, etc does it say the ATA has to leave the property it owned. And nowhere is a letter written to the ATA saying you must vacate your property.

The airport was offering up more property. A much larger piece near the airport. And they were going to help with finances!
    -----------------------------------------

Some would say we have Sparta now. Not really. You might. If the anti gun state lets you use your guns on the property.

Brad M, Flyersarebest and wpt like this.
  6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Bumping this for those wanting to learn the history of our sort. Especially the previous post.