Merlo in Springfield?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Seitz9010, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seitz9010

Seitz9010 Mega Poster

My email says merlo is in Springfield, IL

“Bid Buy” ……. Whatever that means.

Said, “this trip is for the vendors”.

2. Troutbum

Troutbum Active Member

Bid Buy is the process in which vendors bid on contracts for the State of Illinois.

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Seitz9010 Are you sure Merlo's e-mail didn't say by by. Not any news from him/her/it it looks like to me. You weren't just trolling the Sparta boys were you?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
  4. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Word on the street is that Merlo may have uncovered some very interesting information and could be sharing it soon. But, I'll just sit back and wait to see.

In the mean time I have to see what this BidBuy process is all about.

I know it sometimes takes a while for investigations to unearth the facts. Look how long it took members of this forum to discover the truth about the ATA's involvement with 2012 PULL LLC lease and sale of the now ATA Sparta office that could have been purchased for $75,000 or less, cutting out some middle men, one of which was an ATA VP.

What good is it to have a Real Property Advisory Committee when they didn't even ask if anyone had a conflict of interest or find the connection between 2012 PULL LLC and the ATA? Or, maybe they knew and remained silent. Great leadership, full of integrity. Not!

I've learned not to doubt Good 'Olé Merlo. However, I don't recall seeing Merlo post on any recent visits to Springfield, IL, as yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.