LTB Renato gamba Daytona

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Lee Gardner, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Lee Gardner

Lee Gardner Active Member

I’d like to have a Renato gamba Daytona with a 30” barrel min if anyone has one to part with
    Thanks

2. Brad Davis

Brad Davis Well-Known Member

Be careful what you wish for. lol

3. Lee Gardner

Brad
    we should have purchased the one at Bauers auction. I want a nice 30" gun for winter skeet but i don't wanna spend K gun money. A Gamba has to be a better bet than the browning. No more than i would shoot the Gamba, i don't foresee any issues with breakage

4. Lee Gardner

I think we might have a thief among us. The user name "MAKER" has offered to sell me his shotgun that he has had for over 20 years in the safe. the problem is this gun sold on guns international last year. Once i called him out, communications stopped. I am unsure how to report this properly, but this is my attempt Here is a copy of his message to me.

As regards your post, I have an excellent condition Renato Gamba Daytona 12ga I'm willing to part with. 30" barrel chambered for 2-3/4" shotshells, extra trigger group and 7 Gamba Briley thin wall choke tubes and wrench. The constrictions included are .002, .004, .015, .019, .023, .034, and .042.
    The BF proof code indicates the gun was made in 1995. Comes with Schnabel forearm, original Beavertail forearm, Gamba factory case and stock wrench. Pretty much been a safe queen, works flawlessly. Just looking to clear out shelf space and fund really cool projects.
    Prices have gone really crazy recently, I don't want to be way too up with the price. I'm looking at $3500 shipped for it, let me know if this interests you.
    Where are you located?
    See pictures attached.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(240, 247, 252); border-radius: 5px;">
    • [​IMG]
      IMG-021.jpg
      File size:
      253.4 KB
      Views:
    • [​IMG]
      IMG-022.jpg
      File size:
      169.5 KB
      Views:
    • [​IMG]
      IMG-023.jpg