Looking for a place @ Silver dollar club for next year feb, march to rent .

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by JDHOG, Aug 19, 2015.

1. JDHOG

JDHOG Member

Hi would any one know of any place that would be rentable at the grounds for a couple months next year , if so please advise me .Thank you
    JDHOG/James Droster
    Wi

2. JDHOG

JDHOG Member

Lots of lookers , but no body got any info for me , come on guys you can do better then this for a fellow shooter ..
    jdhog

3. Flljutic

Flljutic Active Member

You might try calling Mike Battista at the dollar, I think his wife is a rental-sales agent there.

4. JDHOG

JDHOG Member

Thanks for the note I will do that , I really though no-body was looking this thread over , thank you for helping a fellow shooter .
    Jdhog

5. leftout

leftout Well-Known Member Founding Member

Two places posters on this don't go - Sparta and the Silver Dollar.

Lefty

6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Silly post above. I used to shoot at the dollar. Haven't for a while. I shot there back when they had a huge Calcutta. I have purchased a few guns from Mike.

If you read the forum leftout you will see comments from a few that were at Sparta.

As to whether I should feel some sort of guilt for not shooting there.......most in the ATA are guilty then. It is not a popular destination. Gun hate state and all.

You can be sure it is not because of the water. lol

7. greta cesario

greta cesario Well-Known Member

There are few gun clubs as nice as the Dollar.

We are fortunate to have it?

I have been shooting there since 1978!

Greta

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

Same here Greta and good luck in your quest. See ya in March!