Latest Sparta Update

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Trap 2, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Trap 2

Trap 2 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Just received this from Lucio Sosta. Thought it may be of some interest....

Hap MecTweaks likes this.
  2. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

If you watch from 3:20 to 4:30 ... it says it ALL.

If the Kool Aid crew enjoys watching political theatre, good for them. But, that was a poor performance by any standard.

dr.longshot likes this.
  3. Trap 2

Trap 2 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Nothing I can see except the same old lip service...

Michael McGee and dr.longshot like this.
  4. Seitz9010

Seitz9010 Mega Poster

"We have a Memoranum of Understanding." Unfortunately, it says nothing and it means nothing. What it really says is we have talked and we can talk again after April 15th. The humorous part of this whole moronic fiasco is that anyone, anywhere, anytime can talk about anything without a memorandum to explain their intentions. This MOU is just a meaningless invention of pretend importance to impress the Kool Aid drinkers. I guess it's much more impressive than Gipson just telling everyone he's talking with the IDNR about renting and he has to wait until after April 15th until the terms can be worked out. Some individuals are going to great lengths to impress a dwindling group.

5. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Nothing was actually said that was cast in Concrete, Governor has the final say, it is state of Illinois Property, will not open until the Governor says it will open, The Governors office retd my call and said the Governor did not have a meeting scheduled in Sparta on Jan 15 2016. That was a firm answer, and he was not there.

Gary Bryant.......................Dr.longshot

wpt likes this.