Kimber Pistols

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by ljutic329, Apr 1, 2021.

1. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

I need feed back on Kimber Black Ice pistols in 9mm.
    How do you like the pistol?
    Thinking of buying the new micro for carry.

Thanks,

Roy

2. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I can't give any info on the Kimber for carry, my every day carry Is a Boberg that was tricked out by Robar, supper slick and very concealable-I pocket carry only

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I bought one for my wife, fit her smaller hands ... She didn't put many rounds through it and I got a deal on a Ruger LC9, she shot it much better so she decided to keep it instead ... I sold the Kimber to a Buddy of mine, don't know that he has ever shot it ... Not much for feed back but its all I got ... Kimber has a good name in the industry, I like my Glocks ... Sorry ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Warren

Warren Long Range Shootist

Not impressed with Kimber. Bought a Pro Carry 2 and it had a God-awful trigger and was finicky about ammo and I sold it to a guy that just had to have a Kimber. Just one case, but I bought a Smith and Wesson 1911 E and it eats anything, including empty cases, and has a to-die-for trigger. for about half the price of the Kimber.

Again, just one story but I would not bother with a Kimber after that.

5. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Thanks Warren

6. Probono

Probono Active Member

Kimber made a few great guns in the late 19's and early 2000's but that was it. All new kimbers are BS in my opinions. I wouldn't carry one.

7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Hard to make a bad 1911. Browning knew his stuff