K80 34" Unsingle with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by david j burke, Apr 17, 2022.

1. david j burke

david j burke Active Member

This is a fine K80/K32 unsingle 34" barrel with some great extra features. I successfully snapped it on a K32 and it fit and shot great without gunsmithing. It is very likely it will fit your gun also.

Serial number 12965-1 with date stamp 12/70. Condition is heavy field blue. It was refinished without jewel polish and you can see marks under the blue. It's a shooter, not a display piece.

Awesome extra features:
    Sent to Briley for choke threading. Yes, that's 3 chokes (LF, F & XF) and cool plastic box included ! This sets you up for everything from the 16 to 27 yard lines. If you are man enough to shoot from the parking lot, XF will break birds.

Adjustable rib with free moving dial and lock screws.

Very clean Krieghoff barrel case bought new at Ottsville

This barrel was in with the gun for annual service at Krieghoff International in Nov 2021. It was checked and test shot perfectly

The upper tube was recently opened up after many many years. The set screw came out easily and I cleaned all the magic out. I added several ounces of weight in the form of 1/4" low carbon steel balls & packing. This is for duplicating the weight of an O/U barrel for watched shooting as a combo. It's easily removable.

Price $2,500 delivered to the lower 48 states. If you want to offload an ounce of gold from the safe, I will take that and a check for the balance. I'm sure this barrel will be more fun than a coin you never get to shoot. Think of it that way! barrel left side  chokes case.jpg barrel r side  closeup.jpg barrel r side in case.jpg barrel right date.jpg barrel sn 12965-1.jpg

PM your interest and we can talk. It's located in NJ if you want to check it out.

Attached Files:

2. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

That isn’t a date stamp. It is the gauge and chamber length

ric1911a1 likes this.
  3. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Mega Poster

Barrel dates to 1983

Jon Reitz likes this.
  4. david j burke

Thanks to both for additional information on this fine barrel. Wow, 1983 rough year for Dave- near fatal Harley accident. I would have been better off breaking clays than bones.

5. david j burke

New lowest price: $1,960 barrel only, no case. I will still pay for shipping. Case separate $280 shipped

6. SMOKING DEAL!!!!

7. chipn100x100

chipn100x100 Active Member

Is the barrel case a Negrini?

8. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Mega Poster

You are aware the barrel case is only $205 new correct?

9. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Please use the PM option to discuss the sale with the seller.
    I assume you are interested in purchasing it since you posted on his thread.

10. david j burke

Correct, they are $205 new, I forgot I much I paid for it. Might as well keep it as a bonus for whoever is lucky to get the barrel And chokes And case for a new low price $2,000 including shipping.

11. chipn100x100

chipn100x100 Active Member

Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if someone else (like Americase) was possibly making these. I saw what they cost on Krieghoff's website and just wanted to make sure I was comparing "apples to apples". Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone will be happy to have a case with their new barrel.

12. david j burke

A new $205 case is well worth getting to protect a barrel.

13. UncleBen21!!

UncleBen21!! Mega Poster

You have P.M. thanks Uncle Ben / Joe

14. david j burke

New price for K80 unsingle 34" recent checkup at K Int'l. $1,990