K32/k80 Engraved Top Latch - rose gold…SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Daventry, Sep 4, 2026.

  1. Daventry

    Daventry Mega Poster

    For sale - this top latch with a rose gold eagle. It is nitride finished. Beautiful engraving- very deep. A really nice piece. Price is $1550 shipped.

    IMG_0304.jpeg IMG_0301.jpeg IMG_0303.jpeg IMG_0302.jpeg
     
  2. Daventry

    Daventry Mega Poster

  3. Daventry

    Daventry Mega Poster

    $1350 shipped
     
  4. Birdbraker

    Birdbraker Active Member

    Do you still have this top latch ? I bought a deeply engraved San Remo reciever from G7777
    And I’m thinking about this top latch would go with the engraving but 1350 is a little more than
    I want to pay. Any thoughts?
     
  5. Birdbraker

    Birdbraker Active Member

  6. Daventry

    Daventry Mega Poster

    I’d do that deal. It’s quite nice.
     
  7. Birdbraker

    Birdbraker Active Member

    Ok thanks you have a pm
     
  8. Daventry

    Daventry Mega Poster

    Sold pending funds