Jambox shell box holders and barrel rests

Discussion in 'For Sale-Vendors-Industry' started by Diesel_ss, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

Jambox shotgun shell box holder hand made out of durable .080 kydex plastic. Secured to your belt, pocket or waistband with a steel spring clip. They hold 1 standard bix of 12 gauge shells without collapsing. There are clips on the sides for either 2 or 4 extra shells (what I call "C's). There is also 2 sizes, regular back and short back. The regular back has an appropriate 5" drop from your belt and the short backs are approximately 2" below belt height. Multiple colors available: black, police blue, blood red, battleship grey, foliage green, bubble gum, hot pink, purple, orange, zombie green, toxic yellow, Tiffany blue(57 Chevy blue). I try to keep most colors in stock, however I might run out so please be patient if the color is not available. I also have a hand sewn empties bag that will clip on shell box or your belt, or pocket and It holds appropriate 100 empties.
    Last is the shotgun barrel rest. Hybrid kydrex/leather design from the same durable .08 kydex as the shell box's. Strong 37Lb pull magnet that will attract to your steel choke tube or barrel. Leather is a tanned Buffalo hide and is 1/8 thick. Same colors as the shell box's. Never put the wrong side down again. Any questions please ask.
    Shell box's are 30.00 plus 8.00 shipping
    Barrel rests are 20.00 plus 8.00 shipping
    Empties bag is 10.00 and 8.00 shipping.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
  2. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

3. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

4. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

5. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

6. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

Add some personality to your shell box holder. Offering logos and custom designs.

Designs ready to add to your order. Add 20.00.
    Broken clay
    Beretta logo
    Browning logo
    Kolar logo
    Krieghoff logo
    Perazzi logo
    :Custom logos available, plz email me to discuss. Will add 25.00 to the order.

7. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

8. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

9. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

20240415_162907.jpg
    20240415_162855.jpg

New color toxic yellow.