It has officially been 2 years - and thanks bunches!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Just Joe, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

This forum is now having it's two year anniversary. It is your forum.
    It has been successful because we have the best authors in the sport. We have had great moderators, vendors, and readers.

You also could argue it has been successful because it was needed. The shooting organizations understand now that there is another venue for conversation. An honest man should have nothing to hide.

Unfortunately with such an "open riot like" forum some feelings get hurt.

I would like to thank Brad for his encouragement during the site building process.

You guys have made the forum a success. Congratulations.

just joe

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Two years, I remember you opened up right before the Ohio State vs Alabama playoff game. I used to enjoy debating the kool aiders but they seem to have given up. The likes of pipeliar, green titan, hunter44, where have they gone? Probably back to 7 1/2's or 8's would be my guess.

I'm excited about the SCTP making the Cardinal Center home base. I'll be down there the week of the shoot, Luke, Jake and the boys are coming hunting here on the 9th so I'll have more news about the SCTP to report.

I think the best thing that Joe has accomplished with this site is the news that members provide, not the fake news the ATA puts out. I think merlo should receive a pulitzer and to the folks that get him the info and let us hold the EC's feet to the fire, I say good going.

I've been watching the news and see that there is a lot more shooting going on in Chicago on a regular basis than Sparta.

I'm not really focused on any one thought in this post, I've spent the last month and a half watching PMS NBC, The Clinton News Network, and the regular mainstream media types rant and rave about TRUMP, soon to be President TRUMP, so much that it makes me think of the EC and the Kool aid gang. GOOD TIMES. Brad

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Moe, Larry, and Curly!
    I do miss their rabid defense of their holy ata.
    In their little world these are "great times" and everything at that place in IL. is moving in a
    "fantastic direction".
    Of course they could wrong. They all thought we would only be here 30 days.

Hey stooges, here's a number you SHOULD be worried about, 1745

oleolliedawg and wpt like this.
  4. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

It is funny watching "Moe, Larry, and Curly!" attack anyone not happy with "cheating" in "their holy ata" .....

I guess there is no need to care if a "free target or two" cheats someone out of a "win" ..... when your scores are so low you have a zero chance of a personal "win".

No harm in "shooting for fun" in your own back yard ..... but if you choose to be an "ATA" attack dog, get off your ASS and see what it feels like to travel and be the loser to condoned "ATA" cheating .....

The fat-boy social gathering on the 27 shooters better hurry up, time IS NOT on your side to "shoot against' your Idols ..... Heck, I would bet they will give you 4 or 5 "free" targets to "shoot against them" .....

oleolliedawg likes this.
  5. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Congrats Just Joe and all forum members.

I've enjoyed being a reader and poster on this forum. I've enjoyed not hearing all the fanatical talk on the other forum if you voice your disagreement.

Please, let's not even think about that old rabid talk and just enjoy what we have here. A place where we can voice a friendly challenge and wait for the proof of the truth to come out.

HB

jhunts, oleolliedawg and dr.longshot like this.
  6. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

A Happy New Year to you HB and the rest of the GANG!

dr.longshot likes this.
  7. 9118

9118 Member

You should not need to be pro registered shooting or not to enjoy some of the threads here. Good forum and sometimes entertaining. Congrats to you guys that did this. Some of you have made trapshooting an entertaining read in the slow months.

8. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Congrats on two years. HAPPY NEW YEAR>

9. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Congratulations and a Big "Thank You " to those who put this site together and keep it going ... "The Truth, only the Truth, so help you God " ... What a refreshing and yet entertaining, Great site for people to enjoy ...
    They said it couldn't be done, yet here it is and growing daily ... Congratulations ... Happy New Year one and all ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Congratulations, and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

Within the next two years, The "World Shooting and Recreational Complex" sign just may be relocated to the entrance of Chicago.

wpt likes this.