Is there a patent for a virus filter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 10ga32, Mar 8, 2021.

1. 10ga32

10ga32 Active Member

Just curious. I can’t find one.

2. bpd20

bpd20 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Some folks seem to think these da#@ paper masks work as a filter.

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I'm not sure there was time to get a patent for a particular purpose such as Covid 19, patents usually take a while once they are filed and researched ... I filed for one a long time ago, it was never approved or issued so the only one who made money on that deal was the attorney and the guy who copied it and marketed it ... I still have the Demo of it that I made ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Gracie

Gracie New Member

I am a good American and choose to wear my mask in public as business, churches and other places have suggested. Be a good American wear a mask. Think of your neighbor and the older folks who may not recover from COVID. Thank you.

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Gracie masks don't work, I think you are selfish. You CHOOSE to wear a mask that in no way makes you a good American. I choose FREEDOM, masks are just political theater. Neither You or the government have any right to tell me what to wear. I've seen a lot of fat woman who should wear a mow mow in public because what they are wearing covers so little they make ME SICK to look at them. But I can't make them, I just have to turn my eyes or go to a corner and throw up. Political Correctness is all MASKS are, although they do make ugly woman appear somewhat viewable.

bill1949 and wpt like this.
  6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The restrictions and chance of getting and or passing on the virus does not go away or get eliminated for those getting the shots, wearing the masks, and maintaining social distancing but it does reduce the possibility ever so slightly if you believe all of the so called experts ... Cloth (designer) masks are useless, the Medical N-5 mask is remotely better but more restrictive to the wearer for breathing ... If a business requires a mask I comply rather than argue and debate plus's and minus's in regard to the mask ... I do feel it is a matter of control in many ways which is exactly what the Government wants rather than resistance and opposition ... Bill Gates wants everyone to eat synthetic meat, next thing everyone will get a blow up doll to keep you company on cold winter nights ... I do not trust or have faith in them being able to get vaccines as quickly as they claim they have, it takes years of testing so now they are making the General Public their Lab Rats, I will not be one of those either ... The so called experts have admitted on many occasions they do not know for sure so it would be an educated guess at best ... The chance of being right or wrong on all guess's is at best 50/50 until something happens to confirm something one way or the other ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Up Date : (03/20/21)
    Since I posted this Fauci has been called out (Rand) and openly admitted many of his comments were based on his opinion, not proven or dis proved but he stands by what he said ...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    bill1949 likes this.