Is Dean Bright still in business?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Oct 26, 2021.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I was talking to Ben Smith today and he wanted to know if I had heard that Dean Bright had closed up shop. Does anyone on here know if that is true or rumor.

2. Kolar Top Single

Kolar Top Single Active Member

Sad but true.

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Thanks Kolar Top Single I'll pass this along to Ben.

4. nickthanos

nickthanos Well-Known Member

Sunset distributors sent out an email that they would close when all remaining inventory is gone. They can't get product to sell, and found some manufactures were selling direct, cutting them out of the supply chain. If you have no product sell, how do you pay your employees, and rent on warehouses. Know Dean for years, and ordered regularly. Very sorry to see them go. See you around Dean.

5. Remshooter

Remshooter Mega Poster Founding Member

He is still the distributor for White Flyer targets.

Alan

6. BRAD DYSINGER

How much need for targets will there be when shells and reloading supplies are so hard to get? I wonder how many more clay target jobbers will go out. I think Winchester plans to go direct, bad idea in my opinion, but nobody asked. I wonder if Roger Brenner will stay around.

The next year will be very hard on registered tournament shooting. No shells, no reloading supplies, very high gas prices. Let's go Brandon.

7. Kolar Top Single

Kolar Top Single Active Member

Federal has SHAFTED the shooting world ...they want the distributors gone so you come to MA MA. They want everything on the plate not just the steak!! They get Winchester to come on board and screw the shooters is their dream. Let's go Brandon!!