Indiana State Shoot Lights

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Prazzi_OH, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Prazzi_OH

Prazzi_OH Member

What is there to say.. Except HORRIBLE.

2. Trampy stampy

Trampy stampy Member

Watched the shoot offs tonight @Prazzi_OH and I couldn't agree more. They were anything but good! Half the field was lit up and the other half was dark on one field. I have shot some decent scores at Indiana over the past few years and I will say this years targets were the worst I have shot at. I'm just saying the ITA should bring it up at their meetings and vote on putting some money into the lights and target setting. After all we are the ones who come and spend money.

3. Prazzi_OH

Prazzi_OH Member

@Trampy stampy they should just throw white targets. But they would bring up the point of loading them into the house and cleaning out the machines etc. but they could atleast work on the lights. I mean for Gods sake. I watched a double a shooter miss several targets. And he even said it was the worst shoot off targets he had shot at. And he is even a Indiana resident. I would be kinda disgusted to call this my state shoot.

4. K_Gun_AR

K_Gun_AR Member

Hosting all of these people at that high ranking of a shoot really should be running at top quality products and provide the best for their shooters. It's what's best for the club and the shooters, the best is better lights for shoot off. Some say they don't get better lights so the shoot offs don't last as long, well it's just another thing shooters notice what's bad about a club. Most shooters don't say much about what they like about a shoot, it's about what they don't like that decides on if they don't go back or go to different shoot. Lighting is definitely an issue for the ITA!

5. Prazzi_OH

Prazzi_OH Member

I couldn't agree more. If you're shooters aren't happy. Then you're not gonna have a good shoot. Simple as that.

6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I made to the Indiana State Shoot last year. The rain and mud got in the way but I was impressed with the way the shoot was ran. I registered late and was educated about the draw for bank system in place. I was told I would get the next bank in rotation.

Have pictures on another thread somewhere.

7. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

8. Prazzi_OH

Prazzi_OH Member

it just hasn't been a pleasant time this year.

9. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

Attendance was down and the sixteens finished near dark on Saturday. Why?