Illinois does not want you trapshooters - Repeal 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Sparky, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member

There will be a protest Friday in Illinois to shut down a gun manufacturer in the state.

A gun shop was recently forced to closed due to protesters.
    Arlington Heights, IL—An anti-gun group with a goal of repealing the Second Amendment held a protest Friday in front of a Arlington Heights gun shop, forcing the business to close for the day.

Repealing the 2nd amendment? Wow.

I can only say you trapshooters are a strange bunch. Have fun supporting that state.
    http://patch.com/illinois/arlingtonheights/anti-gun-protest-shuts-down-arlington-heights-gun-store

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The last dime I spent will be the last dime I spend supporting the State of Illinois unless its to pay for fuel while passing through ... Now all of the Sissy's and Libturds want guns to be gone so they can freely spread HIV ... I feel some compassion for those who were killed family's in Orlando but find it very difficult to shed any tears ... Illinois baited shooters by relaxing many of the states restrictions at one time only to put them back in place once all was said and done ... Politics as usual in the State of Confusion (Illinois) ... One of the prettiest sights I have ever seen was the State of Illinois in my rear view mirror as I left ... WPT ... (YAC) ...