" Happy New Year "

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by wpt, Dec 31, 2020.

1. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Happy New Year everyone , be well, stay safe ... Hope to see you all next year ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Well-Known Member Founding Member

Happy New Years Everyone !

3. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Ditto what wpt said.

History Seeker and The Phantom like this.
  4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Same here to all, Happy New Year

GB.....................................DLS

5. T Jordan

T Jordan Well-Known Member V I P

Happy New Year.

History Seeker and The Phantom like this.
  6. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Wishing all our members a Happy New Year.

According to my Walmart calculator this is the Fifth January 1st celebration on our site since we went live a few days after 1/01/2015

And to all the people that made that possible? I know it is a lot of hard work and money and you don't get appreciated nearly enough.

THANK YOU ALL

30 days huh? Heheheheheheh

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

As I type this at 12:00 am my neighborhood sounds like the line on the East end at Vandalia the day of the GAH.

Well almost, there are a ton of 9mm echoes and what sounds like about a pound of Tannerite every once in a while.

Good Riddance 2020!

PS. Someone about a mile away has a Class lll license and is putting their $200 tax stamp to good use.

History Seeker and wpt like this.