Had the first measurements for NEW FOOT

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by dr.longshot, Jul 11, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I am still confined to wheelchair, I saw my new Kinterra Hydraulic Orthodic Foot, I took my new Dr. Scholls left shoe and they installed the size 11 wide simulated foot w/toes and all, with a sock
    and installed the new foot system in my Shoe, they took stump measurements and ordered the
    SLEEVE for the next fitting, cannot wait to get up and walking about, and moved back into my Apt in Athens Ohio.

Shooting out of the wheelchair is a bitch, wheelchair has to be locked at an angle for gun movement Right and Left. For the angles, have been shooting 3 man buddies, at both clubs due to large crowds so more shooters can shoot and not sit.

I was hoping to shoot at Knox Gun Club in Beloit, Ohio July 18th, for the Brad Dysinger Throw Down, he has gotten out a Win. Model 12 he purchased, and shooting a few rounds with it.

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

Ken Cerney likes this.
  2. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Gary sounds like you will be up and about in no time. I have to hand it to you Gary you don't give up. Keep up the good work and you will be out kicking A$$ before long.

dr.longshot and Flyersarebest like this.
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Doc,
    I can't imagine what I would be doing or saying if I had to go through all the things that you have had to experience. Hang tough, and to all the lurkers and kool-aid drinkers that take shots at you I would like to say....

BITE ME !

Flyersarebest

Ken Cerney and dr.longshot like this.
  4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

That was especially for all you two bit lurkers that come over from that old worn out site just to take a swipe at Gary.

Now go back and tell the four stooges what I just posted.

PLEASE, tell them to come on over and take a shot at me. I love making them look stupid.

Flyersarebest

MODERATOR 1 and Ken Cerney like this.
  5. LadyT

LadyT Mega Poster

Know what you mean about the wheelchair.

6. Ed Yanchok

Ed Yanchok Well-Known Member Founding Member

My right foot was removed last October due to infection caused by poor circulation and my diabetes. December my surgeon released me and I went for a shrinker to compress the ragged stump end. I got my first foot in March complete with a vacuum type sleeve. Had it for about 3 months while the stump continued to shrink. June I got my second one with a ratchet type attachment. I'm stumbling around but am only able to shoot while leaning against a bench. OK but it's tough to shoot doubles and wobble. Next goal is to install a left foot accelerator in my truck before my friend Bruno goes back to Florida for the winter and I won't have anyone to drive me to the club. Still have to try using my PW hydraulic using my left foot and if it doesn't work I'll have to swap it out for the electric, bench top version.

Ed Yanchok

Just Joe likes this.
  7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Out of the last 8 buddy shoots at 2 clubs I have been out of the money once.

8. dr.longshot

Oh my gosh Ed sorry it is the right foot, plays hell with driving,
    I also will have the Vacuum System, but I liked the Hydraulic system ankle for all terrain. I enjoyed our talk on the phone
    hang in there were both going to make it.
    Gary

9. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Wishing Doc and Ed the best of luck with their prosthesis. This proves you can't hold a good shooter down.

Ed I hope to return to shooting some day and look forward to talking with you once again.

KR

MODERATOR 1 likes this.
  10. Ed Yanchok

Ed Yanchok Well-Known Member Founding Member

I hope to see you on the line soon. Your squad doesn't seem the same without you. Give Arlene my best.

Ed Yanchok

11. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Gary,
    Can't you speed them up, dame man then you got to learn to walk on the thing .... All the best, just kidding about learning to walk .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. butterly

butterly Mega Poster

I bet your new foot is a smile long.

13. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

How's the new foot going Gary?