Good Morning ATS.com!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Wadhopper, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Wadhopper

Wadhopper Active Member

Hello and good morning to all, new member alert...:).I figured I would check out this site and introduce myself.
    I'm Pat (PJ...AKA Wadhopper) from NW Ohio. I work in the Ag industry, supplying equipment and managing service.
    I recently returned to trap after about an 18yr hiatus. I'm sure many of you know what it's like to get wrapped up in family and work so after a very long dry spell I took the plunge back into the sport in January of this year. I joined the ATA in February but have yet to smoke any registered birds. I will most likely start shooting registered next week. So far its been weekend clubs and 50 bird programs.
    So far my singles are averaging about 94% and caps are (gulp) rising to about 80%. I'm excited to see what my handicap will be after a couple of months of shooting registered. I'm sure it will be fun!
    Anyhow, without getting more long-winded than I already have...hope everyone has a great day and TGIF!
    ;)

2. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Hi wadhopper.........welcome to the forum. Your career sounds like mine. This is the adult sandbox.

3. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Welcome wadhopper enjoy the conversations here.

4. Trap Haus

Trap Haus Active Member Founding Member

Welcome back to the fold Wallhopper ! I took a 11 year hiatus, and plan to compleat my carrer on the traps.

5. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

So how many rounds have you put through that TT-15 so far ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  6. Wadhopper

Wadhopper Active Member

25-2800/damn close to 3K. Should pass it tonight. Only issues I have had are ammo related. Primers seated too deep in cheap federals. Hopefully the new fed design will eliminate that, I like the feds. Looks like the primer has a much improved surface area.

7. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

Would like to shoot one. Where ya from ? I`m in NW Ohio too.

8. Wadhopper

Wadhopper Active Member

Sycamore, I shoot in Bucyrus tonight.

Smokintom likes this.
  9. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Welcome!

I say post all you want about your Tri-Star and I happen to shoot an old MX8 P gun.

That old worn out site should know all about "shills". They even made a big deal about that GARAGE GUNSMITH getting something written about his "business". I wonder if someone he knows wrote it.

10. Wadhopper

Wadhopper Active Member

Thanks for the welcome!