FS Beretta 682 Trap...No Longer Available. Multiple LB stocks For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Hernan Gonzalez, Jan 9, 2023.

1. I had this posted on Gun Broker.
    I got a bid but the buyer ghosted me. This is the reason I am offering my shotgun in this forum.

This gun is really nice and it shoots very well. The stock is amazing and I own several more, in total I have 6 LB stocks. I have two that I will post for sale later in this forum.

20230102_091446.jpg Description,
    Used, excellent condition Beretta 682 Trap over/under shotgun in 12GA. This beautiful shotgun has 30-inch barrels and NO removable chokes just F/IM . This shotgun is in excellent condition and is rated 95-98% overall. The bore is clean and bright and the shotgun functions properly. Has a LBtrap adjustable stock set that was over $3800 Euros plus shipping.

I have the LB Stock Case and the original stock and fore grip.

I will let everything go for $4300.

Seller does not sell to the following states:
    Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Michigan

Shipping only within the Continental US, excluding the states listed above (sorry, but not taking any chances with your state's restrictive gun laws). Will only ship to your FFL within 5 business days after receipt of your payment.

20230102_091324.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I know that only the receiving party needs a FFL. I assume you are shipping from a FFL on your end? Or you have your own FFL?

3. I use a local gun shop to ship from my end too.

But, I have to take the gun down.
    My client reapered.

If the deal falls apart I would like to repost it here where it belongs.

Thank you ver much for your help.

4. SORRY THIS ITEM. IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I HAVE 2 LB STOCKS BRAND NEW FOR SALE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED.

I HAVE 3 GRIPS but only two metal sets.

Beretta 682-692 20230102_112446.jpg 20230102_112313.jpg
    CESAR GUERINI SUMMIT
    BROWNING 725

5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Oh Boy!
    Here's the deal. I will mark the gun No Longer Available but add something about the LB stocks. You have the pictures, but you don't have prices. If you read the stickies at the top of the For Sale page, you will find all the rules of the site. You need prices.

If the gun deal goes South again, you can post another ad with JUST THE GUN on it.

Flyersarebest