FS 34” Perazzi TMX with chokes and case

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Pd721el, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Pd721el

Pd721el Active Member

FS 1982 34” Perazzi TMX 12ga with chokes. Gun has 34” 18.5 barrel with factory choke tubes and porting. I have 3 Perazzi chokes and several Hastings chokes. I don’t believe any work has been done to the bore. Stock has adjustable comb and adjustable LOP Gracoil. The Forearm has an unknown brand weight added.
    I had the the lock, firing pin and new springs done by Liabs in March of 2021 and had the gun reblued. There is a small minor crack in the tang of the stock, however Laib said it was too small to even repair. After the work I shot 6 cases of shells thru it. Comes in a Browning hard case with stock tool. The gun is in South Dakota. Asking $3500 shipped conus FFL to FFL. No sale to CA my FFL won’t ship there. PM any questions

Attached Files:

2. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

There is a date code just in front of the serial #.What are the 2 letters? Looks to be a newer gun than '82

3. Pd721el

Pd721el Active Member

Well I could be confused but I thought this was. The code AI

Attached Files:

4. A26A

Show a similar close up of the monoblock incl t he ser # and the lettering in front of it

5. A26A

Your gun appears to about '90. Does the trigger match? That trigger came on 87 and later guns

6. A26A

I erred. I see now you are likely correc t.

7. Pd721el

Pd721el Active Member

So I just check and barrel and receiver are matching serial number the trigger is different

8. A26A

Agreed. Your 82 is proper

9. Pd721el

Pd721el Active Member

TTT $3300.00