From the ashes - Muscoda Sportsmans Club, WI

Discussion in 'Your PICTURES Trapshooting - Sporting Clays etc' started by rrisum, Sep 6, 2021.

1. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

July 15 2020 lightning struck the Muscoda sportsman club - Muscoda Wisconsin main building , burning it to the ground. 51 days later they hosted the largest team shoot in Wisconsin out of a tent and a utility building. One year later they are able to showcased their new 3200 square foot, built 90% by volunteer help and financial support from countless trap shooters across the country.-- And what a shoot -- 522 shooters, shooting on 87 squads, run all in one day on six traps. What a well run shoot. -- Not to mention the free sweet corn ALL day plus a pork supper, mash potatoes and gravy, stuffing ,beans, coleslaw and dessert for all the shooter to end the day

Attached Files:

2. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

3. MCTS

MCTS Mega Poster

Very cool!! Glad to see them back up and running. Thanks for posting pics!

T Jordan and Ken Cerney like this.
  4. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

That Midwest know how well done. Hope to shoot there someday.
    Sgoose

T Jordan and Ken Cerney like this.
  5. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

rrisum, I was good to see you there on Sunday. Hope you had a good time we, at the club had a good time hosting this annual event The pictures look great. Thanks for coming and posting.

Ken Cerney

T Jordan likes this.
  6. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

Amazing job done by all the men and women involved in this project. Congratulations on the good shoot.

7. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Ben Smith was at my place through Sunday of Labor day hunting doves and he mentioned your clubs success and how well they ran a shoot. He went home on Sunday so I don't know if he made it or not to the shoot but he said he went there many times in the past. Nice to see your club up and running. Good Job everyone evolved.

With all that food I'm sure if we lived closer Dave Berlet and I would be there.

Ken Cerney likes this.
  8. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Brad, Why not make plans for next year, form a team with Ben, stay at his place. Love to have yah.

9. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Might do that, I think Dave and I are up to a road trip.

Ken Cerney and debshouseboy like this.